Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3891412;
    Sign me up!
    Me too

FORT Fan

I'm a couple of years younger than Pam, and she seems like someone who would be a riot to hang out with - now granted she parties way too hard for lil ole me, but she seems like a genuinely nice, down to earth person who has had her share of problems and bad decisions. I think she has the personality I enjoy the most on the show.

The thing that sticks in my mind about her (and I never watched Baywatch nor have I followed her various exploits,) was following her divorce - I think from that what's-his-name rocker - not her first husband. Anyhow, she said something to the effect that she was first and foremost a mom and had to focus on her kids and soccer games and stuff like that. She said Tommy Lee might have a bad rep but he was a good father. Whether she's lived up to that at all in her private life, I have no idea, but I like the thought at least, of parents putting their children first. She seems pretty down to earth from what I've seen on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills;3890676;
    Go ahead and include me in the

"I'm a Straight Woman and I Vote for Pam" Brigade!

She comes across as nice, intelligent, but also smart (if you know what i mean). And she must work insanely hard to stay so fit.

So there!
    Me Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maybe the show wants their typical "shocking" elimination and is pegging Pam for it, as losing Evan or Nicole (and probably to a lesser extent Erin and Chad) might do the ratings damage. Tonight she seemed done. I don't know if she just knows or what. Niecy could still be going, but I think given the judges remarks on her "best dance ever" and bringing the funny, Pam could be singing her swan song tomorrow. Niecy had her comeback week.

I actually thought, given everyone else's scores, Pam deserved a 9. I really enjoyed her waltz and think she can clean up real nice. She looked like a lovely lady. That was probably one of my favorite dances of hers this season.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893298;
    Maybe the show wants their typical "shocking" elimination and is pegging Pam for it, as losing Evan or Nicole (and probably to a lesser extent Erin and Chad) might do the ratings damage. Tonight she seemed done. I don't know if she just knows or what. Niecy could still be going, but I think given the judges remarks on her "best dance ever" and bringing the funny, Pam could be singing her swan song tomorrow. Niecy had her comeback week.

I actually thought, given everyone else's scores, Pam deserved a 9. I really enjoyed her waltz and think she can clean up real nice. She looked like a lovely lady. That was probably one of my favorite dances of hers this season.
    I think losing Erin would do the most damage right now, I think viewers are drawn into the Erin-Maks story the most. I think Niecy leaving this week is inevitable. If Pam leaves instead of Niecy, I'll be very upset. Don't get me wrong, I love Niecy on the show, but it's getting down to the finish now.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

This is what I thought when I reviewed both the scores and the dances tonight. There is no doubt in my mind Pam should have had the better score over Nicey.

It will not be shocking if Pam leaves tommorow because she has been in the bottom 2 this season. I will just miss watching her dance each week.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Did Brooke say Pam's the only one to see the bottom 2 twice tonight? I heard her mention something about her facing the red light of doom, but wondered if it was a slip since Niecy has also been in the bottom 2 twice (one of those times I think might have been a fake bottom 2).

I think losing Erin would do the most damage right now, I think viewers are drawn into the Erin-Maks story the most. I think Niecy leaving this week is inevitable. If Pam leaves instead of Niecy, I'll be very upset. Don't get me wrong, I love Niecy on the show, but it's getting down to the finish now.
    I think this is probably one of the better top groups we've seen on this show in awhile. Season 8 is pretty close, but Ty wasn't a fantastic dancer (fun personality though), I don't think Shawn was really that great in the end, and of course there was Melissa. But it had Gilles I'm actually a little tired of Niecy's schtick but given the reception she got from the audience during her rehearsal package and the judges tonight, I can't say I'd be shocked if she stayed over Pam. Considering Pam has been in the bottom 2 twice, I don't know if the show would really worry about her leaving or not but hopefully those scores don't come back to bite her. Chad got a boost from the team dance but it didn't really help Pam all that much. If anything I think her dance was as good as Niecy's, so at the very least she should have tied her. The judges were all peaches and cream tonight, with Erin, Chad, and Nicole finally winning over Len, Evan and Niecy having a comeback, but I think Niecy and Pam will probably be the next to go, so I'll be curious what the next two weeks brings.

See, I see it completely opposite – I think that Niecy’s dance (although very nice) certainly didn’t deserve all the praise it got – notice how the judges kept the scores between top and bottom very tight. No doubt the B2 will be Niecy and Pam (unless they do a ‘not necessarily B2). Didn’t Jake get a lot of praise for his last dance, in spite of the foot hitting the stage

Frankly, Niecy and Pam should be the next 2 to leave – although I have really really enjoyed watching Pam dance and will miss her way more than I’ll miss Niecy and her cheeseburgers and jiggly parts. At least if Pam gets to stay another week she’s out at F5 and I’m happy with that result. Although the early boots were a mess, they all should’ve left before the stars that are still there and the order of elimination (in my mind) should be, Niecy F6, Pam F5, Erin F4, Chad F3, Nicole F2, Evan F1.

Pam did benefit from the group dance:

Pam 24 + team dance 27 = 51
    Niecy 25 + team dance 24 = 49
    Last edited by anders332; 05-04-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3893354;
    See, I see it completely opposite – I think that Niecy’s dance (although very nice) certainly didn’t deserve all the praise it got – notice how the judges kept the scores between top and bottom very tight. No doubt the B2 will be Niecy and Pam (unless they do a ‘not necessarily B2). Didn’t Jake get a lot of praise for his last dance, in spite of the foot hitting the stage

Frankly, Niecy and Pam should be the next 2 to leave – although I have really really enjoyed watching Pam dance and will miss her way more than I’ll miss Niecy and her cheeseburgers and jiggly parts. At least if Pam gets to stay another week she’s out at F5 and I’m happy with that result. Although the early boots were a mess, they all should’ve left before the stars that are still there and the order of elimination (in my mind) should be, Niecy F6, Pam F5, Erin F4, Chad F3, Nicole F2, Evan F1.

Pam did benefit from the group dance:

Pam 24 + team dance 27 = 51
    Niecy 25 + team dance 24 = 49
    I don't think Niecy's dance deserved the praise, or the 9, but it's that time of season. Niecy's never really had a bad week with the judges, but last week, since she was in the bottom 2 and her AT wasn't a big success with CA, she's had her comeback. My dream final 3 would be Erin, Pam, and Evan, although I think it's probably going to play out how you predicted. Kate and Buzz should have been the first to go, and as much as I adore Edyta, she and Aiden should have been early boots as well. Shannen's the only real question mark for me, as she didn't get a chance to show whether she would have improved or not but I guess in comparision, probably should have been an early boot as well. Jake wasn't a horrible dancer but since I didn't care for him personally, am not sorry he's gone Technically, though, it should have been Niecy last week.

+ Reply to Thread