+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

I really loved Pam in the wig and thought it was fantastic to see her made up differently. The blond hair and extensions look really bad. She is at the age where shorter hair and less yellow would really do her a favor. I thought she looked the prettiest last night of all her appearances. To each their own! lol.

Good observations Krom...

She looked awesome, I am shocked with how much I'm enjoying her dancing - and how well she's improved over the weeks - I'd love to see her hit the F3 with Erin and Nicole.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Bruno gushes over Pam no matter what she does. It is kind of odd since she is not his type.

Pam is ok, but I do not see her as a finalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3887328;
    I suppose there's always the gay male audience. They might vote for Pam, in the same way they'd vote for Cher, or Madonna, or whatever drag-queen icon is handy. Except... don't those folks usually hold out for Divas? Given how level-headed Pam seems that might actually drive THAT audience off too, and they'd all vote for Neicy or Nicole instead.
    "Those folks" don't all watch or vote with one mind, any more than any other group of people does.

I think part of the problem with Pam growing a fanbase is that she's been out of the limelight for a while. She was an icon in the 90s, but after the sex video came out (which people shouldn't be judging Pam for, after all they were married at the time and they didn't leak it themselves), she started becoming more known in the tabloids than on TV. She's known now more for working with PETA than anything else, which can be polarizing for some. I just think her dancing is great, and she deserves to break out from the middle pack, but I don't know if Damian is the right partner to help do that for her.

In fact, as much as I like Damian, I wonder if he'll be back often in future seasons. They're going to have to find stars who are under 5' in height to make the pairing look "right".
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Being a middle-aged, conservative greandmother, I'm not someone who would be a typical fan for Pamela (ie., horny male...) I do very much enoy her dance routines and hope she'll be around for a good bit longer. Damien has also been a pleasant surprise for me. I would really enjoy a final three of Evan, Erin and Pam. Not gonna happen, but a girl can dream!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3887391;
    Bruno gushes over Pam no matter what she does. It is kind of odd since she is not his type.

Pam is ok, but I do not see her as a finalist.
    I'm with Bruno. I think she is a great dancer given her experience relatiive to to others. She is still a little methodical but it is to be expected given her lack of background.

I especially agree with Bruno about her being in character. I think she is great fun to watch for both reasons.

Plus, she is working hard, accepting of who she is and her level of popularity, and just having a great old time.

I still say she needs to ditch the boobs though. They are over the top, and she just doesn't need them. She'd be far more attractive and less of an oddity with some deflation.

I was busy last night and didn't vote. I hope she stays in. Although now we are down to the point where I really like each and every one of the remaining contestants. This is when it is reallly fun to watch.

Loved Pam’s comment about not manipulating the audience (with requests for votes – I assume).
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I gave she and Evan all my votes last night.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3887351;
    I really loved Pam in the wig and thought it was fantastic to see her made up differently. The blond hair and extensions look really bad. She is at the age where shorter hair and less yellow would really do her a favor. I thought she looked the prettiest last night of all her appearances. To each their own! lol.

Good observations Krom...
    I can agree with you that she should tone down her blonde hair. It could have just been the wig itself and not the color.

In fact, as much as I like Damian, I wonder if he'll be back often in future seasons. They're going to have to find stars who are under 5' in height to make the pairing look "right".
    I think they also need to find him a partner that not only matches him better height wise but also personality wise. As others have already touched on, Damian looks so young compared to Pam it's like seeing the teacher seduce the student. Even though Dmitry is young, I'm not sure I'd have that visual everytime I watch them dance if he were paired up with her. I do like Damian but feel he might be one of these one-season wonders. He hasn't really done much to be noticed.

I'm sad that she's managed to hit the bottom 2 twice over other couples who, personally, deserved it more. Pam has a really good attitude about this whole experience and does seem to be trying her hardest. She's really surprised me, I'm enjoying her, especially since she seems to have toned down the act. I don't think she's a bad dancer at all and certainly wouldn't mind seeing her in the finals. Right now she's a toss up for my last spot. I kind of wouldn't mind seeing Chad there, just to see what he would do with a freestyle.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3887538;
    Loved Pam’s comment about not manipulating the audience (with requests for votes – I assume).
    I kind of took this comment from Pam as a dig on some of the other couples and their gimmicks like Jake dancing without his pants on to pull in votes. Although I haven't noticed her pimping for votes at all either like some of the others do when their getting their scores.

I've really enjoyed Pam each week. She does do "characters" really well and she actually is a decent dancer. I'm surprised that she may not be pulling in the votes from viewers. I will be sad if Pam leaves before Jake, Niecy or Chad. IMO she really should be in the top 4.

+ Reply to Thread