+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

I like Pam, but I do feel that the sex kitten act is a little off-putting. Pam was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and part of the time she was sweet and "normal," but the rest of the time she was posing and preening and it just wasn't appealing. I wish she'd be more natural and drop the act, because it's not necessary. Maybe she's been doing that act for so long that it is natural
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

She may not think she can act any other way than the way she's pretty much made her reputation on. I think the act is going to do her in sooner on this show than she might have gone. She was back last night to playing up the sex and ditz. And I'm thinking her dancing is stalling a bit, too. I'm not having a problem with her personally, but I'm beginning to find her boring and getting tired of the act. We know it's an act so that makes it even worse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876249;
    I'm enjoying her too. I'm not however so sure she makes it to the end although based on her dancing she should go far.
    In my not so humble opinion, the two couples who make it to the end were decided the very first night as soon as the judges saw them. Even the media was hyping Evan as the potential winner and one to beat, and he had not even danced in front of the viewers at that point.
    The judges were also all of over Nicole as well, and the media wasn't too far behind them. The rest of the couples are fillers and are along for the ride.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3876302;
    In my not so humble opinion, the two couples who make it to the end were decided the very first night as soon as the judges saw them. Even the media was hyping Evan as the potential winner and one to beat, and he had not even danced in front of the viewers at that point.
    The judges were also all of over Nicole as well, and the media wasn't too far behind them. The rest of the couples are fillers and are along for the ride.
    I think that's the final 2, so like last season (when it quickly became obvious Donny and Mya were finals material) it's a bigger mystery who will be the 3rd couple. I keep going back and forth on that one. I don't think it'll be Aiden, Niecy, or Kate, but I think it's very likely any of the others could make it.

So glad she got the encore dance.

I think Evan is definitely in the F2, but I'm curious about it being Nicole, but it does make the most logical sense, but does this show ever?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876841;

I think Evan is definitely in the F2, but I'm curious about it being Nicole, but it does make the most logical sense, but does this show ever?
    The winner will be who is more popular and have the bigger fan base that actually, votes.

If you believe the votes aren't rigged.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3876142;
    She did have a smaller set put in at one time and they looked much nicer, imo.
    She had larger ones put back in again though.

I think she's doing really well.
    Not only can she dance, she has a great attitude about herself, doesn't take herself too seriously but wants to do well and is progressing every week.
    I'm enjoying her being on the show.

I so agree with this. Pam does not take herself seriously, ergo when asked if she can dance, her response ... she learned out to run in slow motion really well.

Her body is incredible, as well as her skin. I'm glad she's doing really well.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876841;

Yes and no. I'm not even 100% sure Evan is a safe bet for the finals, though I strongly believe he and Nicole will make it. But it will be interesting how everyone else progresses. I really think, bad dancing aside, Chad will go the distance and maybe even win based on his fanbase size. Where everyone else stands is pretty much in the middle, though maybe this breakthrough week for both Chad and Pam is foreshadowing. I would think Pam is driving ratings as much as Kate, so the show might find it worthwhile for her to make the finals. Realistically, the only one at this point that I would be truly shocked to find in the finals or close to it is Niecy. Everyone else I think there's a strong case for and against that will probably play out each week.

I think there's even good reasons why Evan and Nicole won't make it. Who knows with this show, don't be surprised to see a final 3 of Pamela, Kate, and Jake.

Bite your tongue karalott - that F3 would ensure my never watching this show again. Although I love Pam and would love to see her in the F3, the thought of the other two gives me chills - and it's not electrofying.....LOL

This season does seem like a crapshoot - there's no Donnie Osmond and the Olympian, The Pussy Cat doll and the Sports Reporter come with a little bit of negative baggage. Although I applaud Erin for her being able to dance with everything that is going on in her personal life right now. The judges seem to be giving Kate a break for her personal issues and yet not a glimmer of anything for Erin? Who's issues are life threatening......

+ Reply to Thread