+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 205

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

  1. #111
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,776

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3872934;
    I have to bear in mind that I look exactly the same way after a day of gardening, albeit with more avoirdupois and less makeup.
    .
    But you aren't hanging out at what I assume is a really trendy club, and don't,so far as i know, try to project a 'sex symbol' persona.
    I put 'sex symbol' in quotes because, really, Pam...it's time to mature a little bit at least.
    I think it's sort of pitiful to see Pam still trying to project the flirty sex kitten image as if she were 22, not 42. I'm embarrassed for her.
    Also, I have to mention that the other week l was over and we were watching this show, and he wondered out loud "does she think having her hair in her face all the time like that makes her look younger?", and then in just a minute I heard "OH, no wonder, her hairline is way back in the middle of her head". I mention this because I think it sort of proves my point; when a normal adult male is noticing your weird hairline and hairstyle, when you are near naked, it's time to work on a new image...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

  2. #112
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3874024;
    Even if it's true about women not voting for women, I get tired of the excuse that people are jealous or she's too sexy that women are intimidated. Can't the same be said that men are voting for her because she's sexy?
    That can't be a very fair exchange, since I believe the percentage of female viewers very heavily outweighs male viewers for this show.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  3. #113
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    The Week In Pam (News... what did you THINK I meant?):

    Probably true (I can easily imagine Pammie digging herself a hole this deep):
    Pamela Anderson owes $493K in California state income tax | EW.com

    Probably NOT true (where would Pam even GET £4 million?):
    Pamela Anderson moving to London

    Almost definitely true (only the odd man out disreputable reports have portrayed Pam as anything but totally lovely to her fellow cast mates. So I can see Erin gushing about her to SI):
    DWTS' Erin Andrews: 'I'm obsessed with Pam Anderson'

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  4. #114
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    I heard Shannen was having tax problems, too. Maybe she can become roomies with Pam. I totally believe the last article. If there's one celeb this season that everyone's been gushing about how nice they are and how much they've enjoyed meeting them, it's been Pam. She does have a cool sense of humor, and I wish she'd bring that out and the Pamela we see in rehearsals more to her performances. I was actually bored by her rumba tonight, but am starting to warm to her and Damian's partnership. I think they're jumping on the 'let's pretend we have hot and heavy chemistry' bandwagon because it's getting everyone else noticed.

  5. #115
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    Pam has handled herself very well on the show but truth is she never really had a diva rep to start. In every interview I've ever seen of her over the years she has been polite, gracious and professional. It's nice to see her doing so well on the show.

  6. #116
    FORT Fan InsideOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    323

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3875790;
    Pam has handled herself very well on the show but truth is she never really had a diva rep to start. In every interview I've ever seen of her over the years she has been polite, gracious and professional. It's nice to see her doing so well on the show.
    Did you happen to see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night? She was gushing and pushing her boobs in his line of vision the entire interview, all the while constantly bobbing her head around so her hair fell into her face. She looked professional, all right -- like a highly-paid escort.

    My advice to Pam: Brush your hair once in awhile, trim those dead ends off, get some deep conditioning, and stop wearing your damn hair in your face. The unkempt look is fine for after a tryst in bed, but you're not having sex with your lover du jour at the moment, try not to look like you are. And what is up with that weird-@ss sneer you are constantly wearing? It's as if you are constantly posing for a skin magazine. And speaking of skin magazines, telling the world you are a great mother, then immediately reporting that you brought your young boys to the Playboy mansion on Easter Sunday does not compute.

    That "sex kitten" image is beginning to look more like a desperate older woman looking plain old slutty. She has a fabulous figure and a beautiful face, but that damn hay on her head and those over-inflated boobs need to go!
    Last edited by InsideOut; 04-13-2010 at 10:17 AM.

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3875919;
    Did you happen to see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night? She was gushing and pushing her boobs in his line of vision the entire interview, all the while constantly bobbing her head around so her hair fell into her face. She looked professional, all right -- like a highly-paid escort.

    My advice to Pam: Brush your hair once in awhile, trim those dead ends off, get some deep conditioning, and stop wearing your damn hair in your face. The unkempt look is fine for after a tryst in bed, but you're not having sex with your lover du jour at the moment, try not to look like you are. And what is up with that weird-@ss sneer you are constantly wearing? It's as if you are constantly posing for a skin magazine. And speaking of skin magazines, telling the world you are a great mother, then immediately reporting that you brought your young boys to the Playboy mansion on Easter Sunday does not compute.

    That "sex kitten" image is beginning to look more like a desperate older woman looking plain old slutty. She has a fabulous figure and a beautiful face, but that damn hay on her head and those over-inflated boobs need to go!
    Can you get rid of them once you've got them? Sorry to sound too ignorant, but I have zero knowledge here.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

  8. #118
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    She did have a smaller set put in at one time and they looked much nicer, imo.
    She had larger ones put back in again though.

    I think she's doing really well.
    Not only can she dance, she has a great attitude about herself, doesn't take herself too seriously but wants to do well and is progressing every week.
    I'm enjoying her being on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3876142;
    She did have a smaller set put in at one time and they looked much nicer, imo.
    She had larger ones put back in again though.

    I think she's doing really well.
    Not only can she dance, she has a great attitude about herself, doesn't take herself too seriously but wants to do well and is progressing every week.
    I'm enjoying her being on the show.
    Although generally I think women who have breast enhancements should stick with something realistic, I an not bothered at all that women have them done. However, this process of in and out until you find the size you like sounds potentially dangerous to me. Sooner or later something is going to go wrong.

    I thought she looked wonderful last night, and that splits was incredible.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

    I'm enjoying her too. I'm not however so sure she makes it to the end although based on her dancing she should go far.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.