+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

Shannen Doherty

PARTNER: Mark Ballas

PROFESSION: Actress

BACKGROUND: Weve watched her grow up, but weve never seen her dance. Shannen Doherty is a TV icon known throughout the world. She soared to fame as everyones favorite troubled teen twin Brenda Walsh on the popular television series Beverly Hills, 90210 and later as the bewitching Prue Halliwell on Charmed. All this came after beginning her career at 11 years old starring as Jenny Wilder in Little House: A New Beginning.

Over the course of her career, she has appeared in numerous made-for-TV-movies, television series and films including Heathers and Mallrats. Shannen later went on to produce and star in her own reality show, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty, for the Oxygen Network in 2006.

Recently, Shannen reprised her role as Brenda Walsh on the CWs 90210 and completed filming the Hallmark made-for-TV-movie Growing the Big One. She is also the author of the upcoming book Bad Ass from publisher Clarkson Potter.

We cant wait to see this talented actress take on her latest role as a dancer on our stage. Wonder if the judges will have a special paddle for her with a 90210 on front.

ABC.com - Meet the Stars

Who is John Galt?

Re: Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

Mark gets the nasty girl - good for him (he leaves me cold).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3846569;
    Mark gets the nasty girl - good for him (he leaves me cold).
    I hope Shannen doesn't take any of his crap. I think she might prove a challenge for him.

I don't really have an opinion on Shannen one way or the other but since she's paired with my least favorite pro, I wouldn't care if she made an early exit. She's got the reputation as the bad girl and the diva so we'll see if either does her in (and if she can play nice with this cast). That, and if she dances more like her 90210 alums or more like her ex-husband, Ashley Hamilton.

Blech, can't stand her and could they have at least tried to get a better picture?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

How old is Shannen Doherty now? Quite a bit older than Mark Ballas?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3847177;
    How old is Shannen Doherty now? Quite a bit older than Mark Ballas?
    Shannen is 38.

She's one of the few people for whom I have a raging hatred but at the same time a boundless curiosity, so I'm looking forward to seeing her. However, I must take issue with the bio description of her as a "talented actress". Apparently whoever wrote that piece has never seen any of her shows or movies - she is, quite categorically, not talented.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3847091;
    Blech, can't stand her and could they have at least tried to get a better picture?
    I know....she looks like Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter in that pic!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3846882;
    I hope Shannen doesn't take any of his crap. I think she might prove a challenge for him.

I don't really have an opinion on Shannen one way or the other but since she's paired with my least favorite pro, I wouldn't care if she made an early exit. She's got the reputation as the bad girl and the diva so we'll see if either does her in (and if she can play nice with this cast). That, and if she dances more like her 90210 alums or more like her ex-husband, Ashley Hamilton.
    omg that is so true i wonder cause ashley her ex husband was the first one to go home cause he has no dancing skill so it makes me wonder can mark make a dancer out of her just like derek did with jennie garth or what maybe she bad or maybe she is the one to watch cause mark won twice with the two who are athletes but not natural dancers

It'll be interesting to see if she can really dance or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast