+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

Re: Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

Mark said that if Shannen stayed she would have been dancing with his dad (Corky).

Shannen said (I think it was on GMA this morning) she was upset about how mean the judges were to Chad. (I'm lookin' at you, LEN.) The next time anyone complains about Carrie Ann being b&tchy, I will remond them of the way Len treated Chad and expecially R&B Mario.)

I, for one, would like to wish Mark a speedy and complete recovery from his knee problems. Mark is a really good guy who loves this activity, and I would hate to see his career shortened by an unfortunate injury. Get well soon Mark. I know what you're going through.

I'm disappointed with Shannen's early exit. She had some great potential, turning in two solid performances. She needed some polishing, but I think she could have gotten there if she would have stuck around.

But you know, she probably wasn't going to stick around for long anyway. The public opinion of her is just too negative, and I don't think she has many fans. But in the end, DwtS was a great thing for her. She fulfilled her dad's wishes, and I think she changed people's perceptions of her a little bit.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Shannen going wasn't a huge shock, though I figured she'd outlast a few couples. Mark wasn't even close to annoying me this season yet, so I have to say, combined with the early elimination, along with his injury, I feel for the guy. Shannen did have potential, but I also feel like her nerves were going to get the best of her. She did her dad proud I'm sure, so I guess she accomplished what she came to do. And despite all my public speaking courses I've taken in school, I'd still have a hard time performing in front of a crowd, get criticized by the judges, and the TV audience on top of it. So I give someone like her a lot of credit overcoming those fears. And despite all the diva reports following Shannen throughout her career, I never minded her. 90201 wasn't the same when the regulars like Brenda, Dylan, and Brandon left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234