+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

I haven't watched TB/ette in I don't know how many years. Luckily I love DWTS enough to sit through it Anyone who isn't a fan of this fluff going to join me?

A few more leaks got revealed today about who's going to be on, so we'll see how the spoilers hold up. The show has been very strict this season about the cast not being leaked, pros not revealing ahead of time whether they're coming back and who they're partnered with (they didn't do so well in preventing the pros from saying whether they're back or not). GMA tomorrow will have the official pairings. Everyone should have met their partners within the last day or so.

Pros that are returning: Tony, Maks, Mark, Derek, Louis, newbie Damian Whitewood (an Aussie who appeared on Burn the Floor alongside Maks, Derek, and Kym), Edyta, Anna T., Chelsie, and Cheryl. 11 couples this season, so no word on who the 11th pro is. Many are speculating it's another newbie (Damian Whitewood's girlfriend or Snow Urbin of So You Think...and the season 8 pro competition), or maybe a pro from the early seasons (Ashly DelGrosso's name was thrown out there).

I wonder if Tom and Melissa will be revealing it like season 8; Tom gives it away with his clues, then comes back from a commercial to say who it is.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.

FORT Fan

Re: *DWTS Season 10 Official Cast*

Hi Karalott! thanks for starting the thread ... looking forward to your updates!

FORT Fogey

Thanks for this thread! I'm on the west coast, so could you please not mention any spoilers about the actual finale? I'd appreciate that! I can wait to see who Jake picks but I cannot wait to see who is on DWTS!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3843586;
    Thanks for this thread! I'm on the west coast, so could you please not mention any spoilers about the actual finale? I'd appreciate that! I can wait to see who Jake picks but I cannot wait to see who is on DWTS!
    Oh, don't worry about that I'll leave that to TB fans and their forum. I'm not invested enough in the show to care who Jake picks. Hopefully he gets his happily ever after, though. I will question one thing: how is it these people can't get a date and have to come on a reality show in the first place? Like that doctor/tri athlete/Navy officer that was on a few seasons ago.

One commercial down and nothing yet!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3843603;
    One commercial down and nothing yet!
    that figures!

Finally some news! Tom's clues are: "a Baywatch babe, an all-star receiver, and the original moonwalker". We already know the Baywatch star will be Pamela Anderson.

BTW, haven't seen Melissa yet in the two promos I've seen Tom in.

Okay, here we go with some more: I guess I wasn't in the clear. Melissa's there now She looks different.

And no more news, just Tom introducing Melissa

I can't believe I'm sitting through TB and this is the best Tom has done so far.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-01-2010 at 10:05 PM.

FORT Fogey

Who is the original moonwalker?

FORT Fan

man, the board crashed.

FORT Fan

maybe the moonwalker is the guy who taught MJ how to do it. I don't remember his name.

FORT Fogey

An MJ look-alike? But Lil Kim has already been on!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast