+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: *DWTS Season 10 Official Cast*

Buzz Aldrin isnt he like 90 years old? Is this show not popular enough to get anyone out of the F list like Kate Gosselin and Jake whatever his name is? Other than unrecognizables they get skanks galore lately every season Shannon Doherty and Pamela Anderson Yuck.

By me saying that I found Edyta's chroegraphy lacking, in no way am I discrediting her as a dancer!

I actually agree with you in saying in all around dance, Karina is the stronger female and Derek the stronger male!

But I feel when chroegraphing, Louis is a taddd stronger than Derek, he just hasn't had the right partner since Monique to show it off though Kelly wasn't horrible! (i'm a HUGE Louis fan!!!)

I'd put Tony and Edyta in the league of fantastic dancers, but for some reason I'm just not as drawn in as with the rest of the pros. I do still want them to do well and loveee having then back! Hopefully, they have a great season and totally mak me contradict evrything I'm saying right now!!!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 03-01-2010 at 11:21 PM.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

The last time I saw Buzz Aldrin is when he took that one step for mankind. I hope he has at least two more steps in him,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Ugh!! Jake!!! They have to be kidding. I hope he is the first one booted off so I can enjoy the rest of the season. I know The Bachelor had high ratings this season but I'm not sure it had much to do with Jake.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It's becoming common on this show. There's always the token older slot (this time it's Buzz), now it's becoming the only famous for doing a reality show/being a tabloid famous for nothing target WTF choice (Kate and Jake), the soap star (Aiden), the NFL star (Chad), the ringers (Nicole and Evan), and then some other random people thrown in there that'll finish off in the middle somewhere. Oh, and I guess the semi-token 90210 slot (Shannon).

I don't know if I want to find out the official pairings, I'm worried Derek and Cheryl will once again have an easy waltz to victory or the finals and poor Tony, Edyta, Anna, and Maks will get saddled with some stinkers.

Derek really needs a clunker! At least Cheryl has had a few. Derek has NEVER paid his dues! He'd probably be such a sour puss if he actually got one !

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3844399;
    Who is Jake?
    If only I didn't know.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;3844465;
    By me saying that I found Edyta's chroegraphy lacking, in no way am I discrediting her as a dancer!

I actually agree with you in saying in all around dance, Karina is the stronger female and Derek the stronger male!

But I feel when chroegraphing, Louis is a taddd stronger than Derek, he just hasn't had the right partner since Monique to show it off though Kelly wasn't horrible! (i'm a HUGE Louis fan!!!)

I'd put Tony and Edyta in the league of fantastic dancers, but for some reason I'm just not as drawn in as with the rest of the pros. I do still want them to do well and loveee having then back! Hopefully, they have a great season and totally mak me contradict evrything I'm saying right now!!!
    I didn't mean to imply you were discrediting her as a dancer I guess being a fan, I don't really see many of the other female pros doing anything any better or excellent than she does. I loved her with Jason Taylor, Cameron Mathison, Joey Lawrence, and she even was able to come up with some energetic fun personality filled routines with George Hamilton and John Ratzenberger. I just feel like Cheryl's had a lot of success on this show and hasn't had a lot of hard partners to work with. Chelsie, despite having Ty and Louie, it's not like either was going to win the mirrorball, but she did really well with them regarding their dancing. I wish Anna could get a really strong contender, as I don't think she's ever had the real opporunity to shine. But Evan and Cheryl are friends, and I can't imagine them getting anyone else.

I will agree with you on Derek. There's a guy that's never been anything short of the final 5/6, and maybe would have made it a little further with Shannon if they hadn't pulled the divatude over their criticism on their rumba. He and Joanna didn't seem to take too well to not being in the finals last season, with Joanna tweeting they totally would have ran circles around everyone and couldn't believe they weren't there but other couples were.

I like seeing the wealth spread. And it should go to Tony, Maks, Edyta, Anna, Chelsie, and Louis. I never in a million years expected Louis to do so well with Kelly, but they've gone down in history as one of my favorite pairs ever. And since you brought it up about Louis-yeah, I think he does do a better job choreography wise than Derek and just a wee bit better dancer.

So after getting over the shock (and sometimes horror) of the cast, I think it might be a good season. Not as good as they're hyping it up already (I'll make my own judgement once the show starts there), but I won't worry about Kate or Buzz as I don't see either of them last long enough for me to care. I like Niecy and Erin. Not a fan of either Shannon or Pamela but don't dislike them, either, and never heard of Nicole. Of the men, I know Evan's popular but dang, it's just too obvious he'll win. I was less confident about Donny Osmond. Don't like TB/ette so I go in not liking Jake for that reason but have no opinion one way or the other, and expect him to last awhile. I hear Chad is supposed to be known for his end zone dances and really a good, all around guy. Aiden looks like he'll be my eye candy this season. So I guess depending on whether it's a make or break at this point is who gets paired up with who.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-01-2010 at 11:35 PM.

I know you weren't implying that karalott, I just wanted to clarify

And yeah, in my dream world, Louis would get Nicole and Anna/Evan but I'm a Cheryl fan, so I still wouldnt put her with Buzz, bless his heart!

And Nicole was the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, don't know of that helps, but it's wht I know her from!

Aiden is yummyyyy also! Def agree with you there!!

*side note: I'm typing all this on my iPod touch, so sorry for the typos!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 03-01-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Kate Gosselin? As if SHE needs more exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3844456;
    Buzz Aldrin isnt he like 90 years old? Is this show not popular enough to get anyone out of the F list like Kate Gosselin and Jake whatever his name is? Other than unrecognizables they get skanks galore lately every season Shannon Doherty and Pamela Anderson Yuck.
    Buzz Aldrin - he's 80. Cloris was 82, though.

Speaking of exposure, I'm sure that tape of Pam and Tommy Lee is still floating around. Her pro partner better be careful when he turns her, if ya get my drift.

Happy that Erin Andrews is giving it a shot (after her awful stalker experience).
    Last edited by tango7; 03-01-2010 at 11:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread