+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: *DWTS Season 10 Official Cast*

I'm surprised he is alive. I had no idea Buzz is still kicking! Good for him!
    I'm not a fan of Evan being on the show just as I was not a fan of Shawn Johnson being on the show so soon after the Olympics because they are already conditioned dance machines.
    Nicole Scherzinger should be good. She obviously has lots of dance experience. I like that Kate is on the show. It is good exercise and I think it will be a good experience for the family. I wonder if she will be able to let go of some control.

Hmmm, I'll wait and judge when I see them!

Nicole is obviously going to do well. Have a feeling she will be with Maks!

Though I hate Kate! Grrrr!

And whose 11 th one? Jon? Let me not even joke !
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Can he really be called a celeb? Oh well, this is also the show who cast Tom Delay and Kim Kardashian. I can't believe I used to think she was once the worst casting choice ever

Depending on height, I'll predict Buzz will probably go to Anna or Edyta, maybe Chelsie. They like to throw obvious clunkers and early boots to Anna and Edyta especially so no offense to Buzz, but I don't think he'll be long for the ballroom. Edyta will probably get the footballer, though. Cheryl with Evan (so I can look forward to her all season ), Mark's already been confirmed as being partnered with Shannon, Maks will probably get the girl who loves bad boys Pamela Anderson, maybe Kate will get Tony because they both have kids and the show doesn't mind sticking him with duds, either. Niecy might be fun. I like Erin. But I'll call it, barring an injury or total shock, Evan wins. Show, I liked you better with the overbloated cast last season.

Somewhere Jonathan is laughing at the poor sap who's going to get Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3843948;
    Kate Gosselin? UGH! No Kym, and we get Kate with her bad weave to cover her bad haircut. Lovely. I think I may be skipping this season.
    ITA....Kate Gosselin....:nono I won't be watching til that fame ho is gone with the wind....when is this woman gonna figure out that right now her children need her with them...and not doing something that just takes her away again so they can be looked after by the not nanny
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Yuck...Kate Gosselin?? They are really scraping the bottom of the pit with her. I refuse to let her ruin the show for me though. Can't wait to see Aiden Turner. Hope he gets Edyta!

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3843915;
    Evan Lysachek! Did I call it or what!
    I hope Evan is paired with Edyta, they would have a good chance of winning the trophy.

FORT Fan

There is still one not named yet? All in all though, I love the show and will watch it no matter who is on

Does ABC have something against it's other soaps that they only cast from AMC?
    No, I don't think that's it. Kelly Monoco (Season 1 champ) is on GH. Cameron Mathison is the network's "go-to" guy for daytime. He has incredible sex appeal and charisma. He does correspondent work for GMA and The View. And, well Susan Lucci.....what's there to say about her. Aiden left AMC in November and was did not make the move to LA with his castmates. (Hopefully with the new writing staff there, they may be able to rectify the mess they made with his character, but that's a subject for another forum ) In any case....I would love to see some OLTL stars on here....whether or not they're interested
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

And No. 11 is. . . JAKE!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

You make me watch TB and have to put Jake Pavelka on there? Wasn't Melissa enough?

I hate you ABC. Kate Gosselin, waiting until the freaking end of TB to announce an unimpressive cast, Melissa being on my screen again, and now this?!

+ Reply to Thread