+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

Re: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

That site is for professional news/media outlets, they're the only ones with password access to the images/media.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3846061;
    That site is for professional news/media outlets, they're the only ones with password access to the images/media.
    During the Bachelor this season there was someone that had a password to that site because they posted official photos in the non-discuss thread.

It looks like Nicole is going to be a good dancer and Buzz even looked more relaxed than Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3846061;

I just noticed that you are a mod so I will listen to what you have to say and hope we get some new photos soon.

It's not a question of allowed/not allowed, I just don't know who has a password for it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by realitygirl523;3846053;
    Im really surprised that Kate Gosselin is doing Dancing with the Stars i mean i hope Tony can bring out the best in her and make her a good dancer cause He had luck with Melissa but the other pairings he has had has been stinker after stinker so who knows with her,then Cheryl getting Chad that was a surprise to me cause of her twitter she wanted to be paired with Evan but im glad that Anna gets the chance to shine with Evan cause i hope he makes a good dancer also Jake with Chelsie they cute together but what about the dancing she reminds me of Julianne in her choregraphy and when there is practice wow.Nicole and Derek wow i did not see that coming at all but this could be his year to win i have to see if she is a good dancer as she is a singer,Niecy adn Louie i hope it works out for them and Mark and Shannen as well i wonder what going to happen to Buzz and Ashley though

Derek has already won, and he has not had one single solitary bad pairing. I do not know who loves him and his camera mugging so much, but I for one am sick of him.

Also, what a way to bring Ashly back giving her the token elderly dancer. I am so excited to see her again, but fear after Kate and maybe Jake she will be out.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3845528;
    I'd take Karina over Kate Gosselin.
    I totally agree, and that is saying a lot about my feelings for Kate because Karina is the only pro that I can't stand!

There is not one ounce of her that is endearing. She comes off so cold in all her interviews, it's crazy! And we are suppose to believe that everything she does is for the love of her kids!!!

I really want them to change the voting system this year. Please, Please, Please let us vote for those we want gone.

Vote #1 - Kate
    Vote #2 - Kate
    Vote #3 - Kate
    Vote #4 - Kate
    Vote #5 - Kate
    Vote #6 - Kate
    Vote #7 - Kate
    Vote #8 - Kate
    Vote *9 - Kate
    Vote #10 - Kate

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

"Photos: First rehearsals for new Dancing With the Stars cast" by Robin Leach: Luxe Life | Vegas Deluxe

Here's an article about this season with a few rehearsal photos of Derek/Nicole (), Buzz/Ashly (just by looking at those photos, all I can say is bless his heart), and Jake/Chelsie (Chelsie's starting to look like she's going Hollywood. Maybe it's the spray tan).

They have Evan/Anna, Nicole/Derek, and Aiden/Edyta with the best odds to win. Oddly enough, they have Pamela and Jake at worse odds to leave before Kate/Tony.

Edyta tweeted that she and Aiden have the cha cha as their first dance. Sounds like things are going great, though she says he has no formal dance experience or training but she thinks that's what the shows all about. I'm no expert but judging by Derek's pictures, it looks like for the first time since he's been on this show, he'll have a non-latin dance his first week (since no one is going home week 1, maybe they want to save the booty shaking and judges pretending to faint over how sexy she is until week 2).

FORT Fogey

I think it would be so cool to meet Buzz. What stories he could tell. He looks to be in shape, and I hope he does well. I hope Derek and whomever his latest young dancing beauty is goes fast. I want to enjoy the show, and having him with eye candy season after season is getting dull. He needs a leg taken off his high horse he is on. He should have been put with Kate, and take his lumps. Tony deserved to be with the token ringer dancing machine this season. At least Anna seems to have gotten a real shot this year.

FORT Fanatic

Judging by the photos, Buzz may be a better mover than Jake. Nicole looks like the professional dancer she is. (I agree with the earlier poster who said Derek must have goat pictures of someone. )

I'm so happy that Anna T has Evan. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do together.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3846088;
    It's not a question of allowed/not allowed, I just don't know who has a password for it.
    I think it was Ryvetted that posted the Bachelor photos. I will check on it, but I did find some pictures of Jake and Chelsie at practice Feb 28th.

I can pm the link to you if you want. Thanks for all your help.

+ Reply to Thread