+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

Re: *DWTS Season 10 Official Cast*

Neicy Nash .............okay........as long as she doesn't open her mouth to speak! Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
    Buzz Aldrin? Okay.........the token old guy
    Kate Gosselin? Do we have a "passing out thud" smiley? I think America is totally over her and her phoniness.
    Shannon D...........bee-otch from the old days.
    Pamela Anderson? Everyone will be following the bouncing boobies and waiting for a wardrobe malfunction.
    Dancer number 11? Tenley maybe? Would be my guess.

Might be interesting after all.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Just saw Kate on Jimmy Kimmell. Doesn't have a lot of charisma, and she knows she doesn't have a prayer. She seemed really subdued, very short answers, seemed like Jimmy did more of the talking. Couldn't say who her partner is, but said she requested someone and the show said that person was too quiet for her. Jimmy asked if she met her partner and her reaction was kind of quiet and 'yeah'. She said her partner is very positive towards her dancing, and tries to keep her spirits up because she told Jimmy she can't dance. So it's obvious she didn't request Maks. He's the loudest of them all I hope that's not who she got.

He went through a couple of competitors, and she checked Buzz Aldrin as someone she'll outlast, but didn't say much in regards to Pamela or Nicole.

ETA: here you are passiondiva That may come in handy if she survives the first elimination. And dancer #11, you're close but it's Jake.

I hope Buzz takes her out! Hmm, all of them except may be Maks seem too quiet for her! And he better not be stuck with her!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I don't want to sound mean, but it would be interesting if they paired Jake with Edyta. Hmmmmm...with Vienna in the front row? I'm just thinking about costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3844695;
    I don't want to sound mean, but it would be interesting if they paired Jake with Edyta. Hmmmmm...with Vienna in the front row? I'm just thinking about costumes.
    Vienna. Yuk.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Could explain why she seemed a little on the quiet side. She's been practicing 3 days, but 3 days with Maks and his head is probably ready to explode. However, he and Tony just went to LA in the last day or 2, so I'm hopeful it's not them if she met her partner 3 days ago. Makes me wonder if it's Louis Louis tweeted that he's wondering why everyone thinks he's paired with Pamela or Kate, but that Kelly loves his partner. Anyway, I could see the show thinking Maks and Kate would take drama and tears to a whole new level. After being paired and gone early with Denise and Debi, Maks would probably be frustrated to no end to get an obvious first/second out.

Buzz may get brownie points for being the old guy and to make sure Kate goes home first. I'll be curious how the next couple of weeks go, and how the show treats the cast, because it's a pretty mediocre one, even for DWTS, and then there's Kate.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-02-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Re: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

Okay, then I don't see Kelly loving Kate, so I cross my fingers that he gets Nicole!

LOVE Niecy Nash, aka Deputy Raineesha Williams (from Reno 911). She will be absolutely hilarious.

For the most part, though, this is quite the bottom-scraping cast. Chad Ochocinco, though...he and Niecy will make this interesting.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Just a thought: if they brought in Corky for Cloris.... then they should bring in Shirley for Buzz! Doubt she would be as, "odd", as Corky was. That'd be a nice twist , IMO, then sticking him with say, Edyta or Anna.

Any official word on who is replacing Samantha?? I am not very excited about this cast of 11 but maybe a couple of them will surprise me! TIA

+ Reply to Thread