+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Re: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Lurk;3849390;
    I know it isn't the most reliable source, but Star Magazine is reporting today that Brooke Burke got the co-host position. Who knows...
    Oh, I hope that's true. Of the possible candidates mentioned, she was the one I think might be okay. I would have preferred Drew Lachey over everyone, but I guess they were set on a woman.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Regular

I don't think it's true. At least not according to Tom. His recent tweet:

I saw the leaked report as well. They're also reporting my joke that Bruno is setting up a day care center for Kate as fact. Just sayin.'

I'm hoping for a last-minute Mel B triumph. At least any cringing on my part would be over her frankness, and not due to boredom. She would keep things interesting, at least.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

According to her twitter, Brooke is still in Africa. Would she be able to get back to the States in time for GMA?

FORT Newbie

This is my first post, so hi! Anyway, I am not buying the report that Brooke is the new co-host. If they are going to be live on GMA on Monday, she would have to be there via satellite from Africa where she is currently on vacation, per her twitter. I guess we will find out on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by tysont09;3849654;
    This is my first post, so hi! Anyway, I am not buying the report that Brooke is the new co-host. If they are going to be live on GMA on Monday, she would have to be there via satellite from Africa where she is currently on vacation, per her twitter. I guess we will find out on Monday!
    tysont09!

I think it's Melissa. My .02 cents. I really don't mind her, and quite frankly, anyone is better than Samantha, IMHO.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder if Tom gets bombarded with tweets over people being unhappy it's Melissa. Even though it's unofficial, I'm pretty much prepared for the fact that it is. Though I can always be hopeful she completely bombs her season and they replace her next time. Of course it took 8 seasons to replace Samantha. And I still think, given the difference between Tom and Sam's hosting abilities, they probably want someone more on her level than his. Mel B could easily roll with the punches and be just as sharp and quick witted as him.

FORT Fogey

I like Melissa, so I am hoping the report is wrong. But I see no reason to think it is. I suppose Brooke could come in via satellite.

FORT Fan

I don't know how accurate the examiner is but they are reporting Brooke as getting the co host spot too.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tom could be bluffing (he didn't outright deny it). Brooke to me is dull. But no names, except Mel B's, got me overly excited. I think they should rotate the co-hosts out and see who's the better fit and who the audience relates to more before making a final decision.

+ Reply to Thread