+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Re: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3845447;
    I still don't see any official announcement about a co-host, so I think that Examiner article was just making an assumption because Melissa was with Tom for the reveal.
    Talk about hoping springing eternal. Please, please, please - no more vacuous, toothy grins.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

ABC clarifies Melissa Rycroft's role on 'Dancing with the Stars' (VIDEO)

ABC answered two major questions Monday night: the next "Bachelorette" and the new Dancing With the Stars lineup. But the network also raised a lot of questions and confusion with Melissa Rycroft-Strickland's appearance during the DWTS lineup reveal.

Now Examiner.com has the inside scoop! No, Melissa Rycroft is not the show's new co-host, at least not yet anyway. A rep for the network tells Examiner.com, "We will make an announcement regarding the co-host position soon, perhaps as soon as next week." ABC didn't, however, go so far as to deny Rycroft would be named the next Dancing With the Stars host.

It's no secret Rycroft, who became suddenly famous in the Bachelor-dump heard around the world, is being considered for the Dancing with the Stars co-host gig. Speculation that she landed the gig only grew Monday when the 26 year old showed up alongside co-host Tom Bergeron to reveal the show's new celebrity lineup. Bergeron repeatedly referred to Rycroft as a "special guest." That left many viewers wondering if she is rejoining the show as its host. For her part, Rycroft may be leaving a few clues of her own. Today she tweeted: "Lunch with Tye, then heading to New York :-) (I'll be able to tell why soon, promise!)"

Brooke Burke and Vanessa Minnillo are also reportedly being considered. The co-host position was left open on January 28 when Samantha Harris she left Dancing with the Stars to concentrate on other projects.

A Dancing with the Stars veteran, Rycroft finished third when she competed on the hit ABC star-studded dance competition.

Do you think Melissa Rycroft would do a good job as the "Dancing With the Stars" co-host? Leave a comment below.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 03-02-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Well, I like Melissa and will be happy if she is chosen. Although, I would be equally as happy if they brought back Drew. My opinion is that anyone has got to be better than Samantha.

FORT Fan

The New York thing was a Bachelor special for 20/20.

I wouldn't mind Drew or Brooke, but Melissa there will guarantee me watching.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

i really do like melissa as the new co host i hope she does get the gig cause she has alot of energy and she knows what it is like as well so i wish her the job and also drew lachey as well

FORT Fogey

Tom Bergeron tweeted that the new co-host will be introduced Monday on GMA. He also confirmed that "she" was a former contestant.

Probably Melissa or Brooke. Hopefully Mel!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm going to guess Melissa I know GMA=ABC, but the fact Melissa has done stints on GMA...yeah, guess I won't luck out there this season

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3848269;
    I'm going to guess Melissa I know GMA=ABC, but the fact Melissa has done stints on GMA...yeah, guess I won't luck out there this season
    ITA I said I wouldn't watch it. My daughter said Facebook was fillled with people lobbying for her, and a lot of them had not see her before DWTS. Apparently there were a number of campaigns to e-mail ABC. And college kids love campaigns and FB groups! Spring is busy for me at school anyway. I'll catch Evan's and Niecy's dances on YouTube.

Good luck to those of you who get to watch her smiling face every Monday and Tuesday - or those of you who really don't want to watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3848335;
    Good luck to those of you who get to watch her smiling face every Monday and Tuesday - or those of you who really don't want to watch it!
    Thanks for throwing in that grinning smiley to painfully remind us all of what we have to look forward to.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread