+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Re: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Well, obviously it's Melissa...Whoot! Whoot!

She's so beautiful and so sweet. Excellent choice. Of course, it was a no brainer. I mean, first GMA then ET...this girl's star just keeps rising!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3837250;
    I thought it interesting that Melissa is announcing the cast with Tom next week although they could just be trying to do a Bachelor/DWTS crossover deal.
    Ooooh, never thought of that. Maybe she was planned as part of the announcement all along, since she came from Bach. Maybe it doesn't mean anything!

Thank you for allowing me to live in hope a few more days!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3838217;
    Ooooh, never thought of that. Maybe she was planned as part of the announcement all along, since she came from Bach. Maybe it doesn't mean anything!

Thank you for allowing me to live in hope a few more days!
    I've been in denial that it's anything but that I just can't live with the sheer thought. They just had to add Melissa to what is already going to be a looong two hours to announce 11 celebs that I've probably either never heard of or who I'm not going to like except maybe 2 of them.

Could also be a test to see how the media reacts. I'm sure since it's the cast reveal something will get said about her hosting abilities. Unless the show's intent is to go for someone worse than Samantha (she was snark worthy, but I don't even think Melissa will be that). Oh well, Tom, Len and Bruno (sometimes) are the only ones I care to listen to anyway. My mute button will just be getting an extra workout this season if the worst happens.

Been looking for a reason to stop watching this show, if Rycroft is the new co-host I just got it. She is annoying. Why not Brooke Burke? She won the show, has host experience, is not annoying. When will the pity-fest end for Rycroft just because she got dumped on the Bachelor. It looks like this show is on it's way out anyway.

FORT Fogey

This show was starting to lose my interest last season, and if Melissa is anywhere near the show this season will be off my television. She has made me stop watching ET too. I cannot stand her voice, her giggly goofiness, ugh no thank you.

Add me to the ones who won't watch any longer. What power does this girl have over ABC? Why is she being shoved in our faces? I read on another post here that they fired Samantha so they could hire Melissa? Is that true? I'm really tired of the ABC constant reality coronations of contestants. I'll bet we'll see Ali everywhere from here on in too. Let Melissa pursue her "dream" of being a teacher. This "nepotism" is getting annoying!

FORT Fogey

I just refuse to be the victim of ABC and their games. Melissa obviously was a setup storyline from the beginning. She stated so many lies on the Bachelor. She state she did not have a boyfriend in five years, but than gets married to this man that supposedly was her boyfriend prior to the show. I will not be duped ever again with their manipulative games. I feel for Jason and Molly that they have to see this irritating person all over the place. ABC does not have much on it to interest me, and as they integrate Melissa in gives me less reason to watch their network.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3838383;
    I cannot stand her voice, her giggly goofiness, ugh no thank you.
    I'll have you know that that is "bubbly" (aka shiny and empty), not "giggly goofiness", and "bubbly" is apparently the most important character to a disturbingly large percentage of the population. Or at least a disturbingly large percentage of people who post online.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3838443;
    I'll have you know that that is "bubbly" (aka shiny and empty), not "giggly goofiness", and "bubbly" is apparently the most important character to a disturbingly large percentage of the population. Or at least a disturbingly large percentage of people who post online.
    I like Melissa, but she could stand to turn down the "bubbly" a few dozen notches. We don't need a cheerleader just a co-host.

Well I for one still like Melissa and am excited to see her on my TV again every Monday night if she is indeed the new co-host of DWTS!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread