+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Maybe Chad should win. At least the majority of us can cry together if that happens I'd be more upset that Cheryl won over Chad.

I'm still sticking with Nicole. Obviously its been inconsistant with the judges tongue baths over her and Derek and their rehearsal footage, which I don't think has been horrible (seriously, this season is all about showing drama, fighting, and walk outs with your partners). Maybe there's a redemption edit coming, maybe not. I might be wrong that, even though the judges remarks/scoring say differently, they're grooming Evan as the obvious winner only to have a "stunning upset" with Nicole/Derek. I think it's a replay of season 8 all right, just a different expected outcome. Guess we'll know in a week! If Erin/Maks leave this week, I can't say I'll really care about the finale. I like Evan but am rooting more for Anna, am not really looking forward to Nicole/Derek or Chad/Cheryl. It's obvious it'll come down to Evan and Nicole anyway. So not only will my favorite couple potentially not even be there next week, but it's such an obvious, unpredictable outcome.

I equate Nicole with Gilles and for that reason she won’t win – they praised him week after week (I think it was CA who told him and Cheryl she couldn’t tell who the professional was – sound familiar???) and it looked like they were setting him up as winner, then along come the Olympian with the huge fan base to completely take the trophy right out of his hands….even if they had to clean up the numbers to do it. Gilles was rewarded with a stint on Brothers and Sisters, and I suspect his career is doing well.

It was the last episode that the editing firmly pointed to Shawn as F1 in a season that was pointing at Gilles the whole time. Melissa was really a non-threat because there was so much negativity surrounding her – The Bachelor - she wasn’t really a ‘star’ and she was the ringer.

Frankly, I’m deflated by the season and it would take someone huge to make me watch another season. I’d love to see a complete upset and see Erin take the trophy, but she’s been in the B2 twice, so if she even makes it to the finals I’ll be happy with that. I feel she deserves it over Chad.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905296;

Frankly, I’m deflated by the season and it would take someone huge to make me watch another season. I’d love to see a complete upset and see Erin take the trophy, but she’s been in the B2 twice, so if she even makes it to the finals I’ll be happy with that. I feel she deserves it over Chad.
    I'm with you, anders, on the Erin upset. It would make great TV. I don't think she was in the B2 x 2. She was only in the B2 during week 7.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3905259;
    I still don't get why anyone thinks Nicole is going to win this. She simply doesn't have the fanbase that Evan does, period.

Also, it's more logical that they keep giving Nicole the pimp spot and "letting her" be the frontrunner (a concept I find silly, because she IS the frontrunner through no fault of her own except talent and hard work), because they know that she (like Gilles) won't have the votes in the end. And even if she does get the votes, like Gilles did, ABC will "clean" the votes and proclaim Evan the wholesome, clean-cut winner just like Shawn.

All this hyperventilating and hand-wringing over Nicole will be for nothing, and I will be the one who gets to complain since the best dancer was prevented from winning once more, either by America or by the show. But we will know the truth, LOL.
    On Twitter, Nicole has the 2nd largest fan base after Chad. Of the pros remaining, Derek has the highest number of followers. I imagine that they're voting their fingers off. Even if Nicole is getting a negative edit, I can't see her voting base turning against her. Can she pull in fans of other teams? That remains to be seen.

Of viewers, the only ones who really matter are the ones who vote; at this point in the competition, most people are probably voting for their favorite regardless of the dancing.

Nicole and Derek are astounding dancers, but they've really been that good since day 1. It was awesome to watch.

I wonder who they’re going to put in the B2 this week – I would expect it to be Chad and Erin, but I wouldn’t put it past them to do a Erin or Chad and Evan or Nicole…..just to shake things up a little bit.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905315;
    I wonder who they’re going to put in the B2 this week – I would expect it to be Chad and Erin, but I wouldn’t put it past them to do a Erin or Chad and Evan or Nicole…..just to shake things up a little bit.
    Probs, anders! Tonight and tomorrow night will be NUTS!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3905054;
    Monday's lineup to dance:

1st: Maks/Erin
    2nd: ? probably Evan
    3rd: Chad/Cheryl
    4th: ? probably Nicole

Order per Anna's tweet:
    1st: Maks/Erin
    2nd: Nicole
    3rd: Chad/Cheryl
    4th: Evan

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, Nicole is going second and Evan gets the pimp spot? Didn't see that one coming. Okay, we'll see a lot of high scores tonight then.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3905678;
    Wow, Nicole is going second and Evan gets the pimp spot? Didn't see that one coming. Okay, we'll see a lot of high scores tonight then.
    Right, and Nicole will go first the night of the finale if it all goes according to ABC's plan for the winner.

I'm thinking nothing less than 8s tonight.

Enjoy the show, pals. It's been fun.

Per ET interview:

Erin and Maks' dances are the Argentine Tango, samba, freestyle, and yes, a dance-off. No word on what type of dance-off.

+ Reply to Thread