+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Accoring to Anna's twitter, she and Evan have the waltz as their first dance, and Edyta said she and Aiden have the cha cha.

Slightly off topic, I went looking for my favorite spoiler prediction site, Vote Number One (which was more accurate than Dial Idol and gave me a little peace of mind going into the show), isn't up anymore

I can't believe that Kate Gosslin is on this show. That is dregging the depths.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3847744;
    I can't believe that Kate Gosslin is on this show. That is dregging the depths.
    I hope Bruno tells Khate to "take the stick out"

That would be awesome

With all the C & D lists Celebs out there needing PR they came up with Kate Gosselin? Really!talk about slumming for Celebs if that is all they could come up with. Can someone please tell her she has exhausted her 15 minutes.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3849239;
    With all the C & D lists Celebs out there needing PR they came up with Kate Gosselin? Really!talk about slumming for Celebs if that is all they could come up with. Can someone please tell her she has exhausted her 15 minutes.
    If people quit talking about her and paying attention to her, one could hope she'd go away. Because then no one would want her, as she isn't what they think is a draw. Tony's such a sport at staying positive. I wish the Kate casting would backfire so badly that they'd finally stop the stupid stunt casting of controversial (or even not) political figures and famous for nothing except being tabloid fodder for being drains on society.

I'm really hoping this season doesn't crash and burn. When the cast was first announced, I did my usual WTF reaction. Then I thought, wity the exception of Kate, obvious early ouster of Buzz (hope he proves me wrong), Derek getting another sexpot ringer, and Evan being an obvious favorite to win (luckily he got one of my favorite pros), it seemed like it could be an unpredictable, wide open field, and I lucked out in getting nearly all my favorite pros back. Everyone seemed like they'd be on level playing field, at least name recognition wise. But now, I'm not feeling as confident It doesn't help that Edyta and Aiden, one of my favorite two couples this season, aren't sounding overly enthusiastic about his abilities this season. I figure this is probably Edyta's best shot.

And for those who like keeping track, week 1 dances so far are:

Cha-Cha: Erin/Maks, Niecy/Louis, Aiden/Edyta
    Viennese Waltz: Nicole/Derek, Shannen/Mark, Evan/Anna, Kate/Tony
    Unknown: Buzz/Ashly, Jake/Chelsie, Pamela/Damian, Chad/Cheryl

Today MSN had a link to all the new promo photos. They had the contestants alone & with their partners, & some of the contestants training with their partners.
    It got me excited for the start of the season.

I have no problem with Kate Gosslin. I've never seen her shows, just her face all over the media, but I never read any articles on her, since I never watched her shows. She's just another relatively unknown to me. She does look very pretty in her promo shots.

I don't get the attraction to Aiden at all. I don't find him the least bit attractive & he has a fluky eye.

Jake is the one I hope messes up & goes home 1st. I'm sick of looking at him & the more I see of him the less I like him. I see now the phoniness that so many others saw a long time ago. I say: "Go away, Jake. Live your life away from the media so I don't have to look at you anymore."

A lot of the dance pairs are absolutely gorgeous together.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I don't watch soap operas, so I had no idea who Aiden was.
    Then I saw his picture posted on that thread.
    I think he's totally adorable and I am certain that the British accent only adds to his looks.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3852230;
    I don't watch soap operas, so I had no idea who Aiden was.
    Then I saw his picture posted on that thread.
    I think he's totally adorable and I am certain that the British accent only adds to his looks.
    Every picture I've seen of him, his facial expressions seem to have "jerk" written all over them.
    I'm willing to give him a chance though. Maybe he's a real sweety who can dance well.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3852234;
    Every picture I've seen of him, his facial expressions seem to have "jerk" written all over them.
    I'm willing to give him a chance though. Maybe he's a real sweety who can dance well.
    Miss Scarlet,
    You may very well be right. I'm only going by his picture on the Aiden and Edyta thread. I've never seen him before or since. I just think he has nice looks. He could very well turn out to be a guy, though, who only has nice looks and not much else. We've had quite a few of those on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3852234;
    I am a huge AMC fan, and a huge Aiden fan. I have met him several times at Super Soap Weekends, and he is way sweeter than you can even imagine. He definitely is nowhere near a jerk at all, and I think he will surprise a lot of people with how cool he is. He and his wife had a baby last year, and I hope that this new job gets him into movies and bigger and better things. He deserves it.

+ Reply to Thread