+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Someone that has given very reliable spoilers before has mentioned that Aiden Turner is going to be on DWTS. He played Aiden Devane on All My Children, and he is hot. If Cheryl gets him, I will be mad. I want him and Edyta so badly to be paired if this rumor is true.

Are they going to announce just the stars or are they going to announce the stars and who they are paried with tonight?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

John Stamos tweeted that he was NOT going to be on DWTS...saw that on people.com earlier....
    BTW...hello everyone..hopefully I'm back now
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Newbie

I think I am going to throw up.... (Sorry, the board won't let me post links, but it's on the MSN homepage)

It's True! Kate Gosselin Will Be On 'Dancing With The Stars!'RadarOnline, March 1, 2010
    Related: News, Reality News, Kate Gosselin
    The rumors are true!

RadarOnline.com has exclusively confirmed that reality TV supermom Kate Gosselin will be one of the celebs joining the ninth season of "Dancing With The Stars."

The official line-up will be announced Monday night during the big finale of ABC's "The Bachelor."

But Kate's new gig will not keep her away from her children. RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that the mom of 8 likely will do most of her practicing near her Pennsylvania home because she insists on putting
    her children first.

The show was willing to accommodate her because they believe she'll be a huge draw, a network source told RadarOnline.com. Kate is the breadwinner in the Gosselin family now that Jon has spectacularly flamed out and cost the family a ton of cash by first shutting down Jon & Kate Plus 8 when he denied TLC permission to film the children, and then breaching his contact with the network, which caused them to sue.

That suit was recently settled but cost Jon -- and his family a lot of cash. TLC won a preliminary injunction, a
    sure sign that they would prevail at trial.

With Jon's ongoing series of mishaps, Kate is left as the primary income earner in the household and she's taking it very seriously, sources told RadarOnline.com.

"Kate's the kind of woman who will do whatever is necessary for her children," one source said. "It's great for her to be on the show, but she did it ONLY in a way that benefits her family." The new season of "Dancing With The Stars" premieres Monday, March 22nd on ABC.
    Seriously??? They think she will be a huge draw??? Are they nuts?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Welcome back bbnbama!!! Always great to see you.

They are announcing the cast tonight, the official pairings tomorrow on GMA. Here's some more tidbits about this season:

CA was on Regis & Kelly today. Wouldn't give any casting into but did say that they aren't doing backstage interviews and the couples will be getting their scores right on the ballroom floor this time (in her words, so they can yell at the judges-not sure if I'm going to like that, almost sounds like Idol ) So if true, we need a new co-host why?

People.com reported Kym will not be on the show season-reason being she and her agent wanted more money and the show said no Hope that doesn't mean we won't be seeing Kym anymore, I know how funny producers can be about money disputes.

Cameron Mathison hinted that someone from AMC was going to be on this season, so that could very well be true. Hey, they had no problem giving Edyta two Hamilton, let's give her two AMC soap stars. I just want her to have a good partner this year.

Several magazines are running with the Kate rumor, but hopefully it's false. Whatever happened to the producers saying they wouldn't cast reality show hasbeens who weren't famous for doing anything else other than being part of the tabloid culture? Who's next, the octomom? TLC seemed to like Kate more than Jon during the whole dispute over their contracts, kids being on TV, and Kate did appear on several interview shows outside of TLC. So maybe she gets permission? TLC may want the publicity.

ETA: A huge draw?!!!! They must think people will watch anything and anyone they put in front of them. They must have ignored the fact ratings increased slightly when Tom Delay got booted last season. People don't love to hate Kate, people can't stand her. Her show tanked in the ratings and for whatever reason TLC thinks it's a good idea bringing it back. If true, please don't let her get Maks or Tony. Or Louis, but I won't be too picky.

Also wanted to add, since Karina said John would be her dream partner, I would have found it humorous if he was on this season and she wasn't
    Last edited by karalott; 03-01-2010 at 03:51 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3843197;

CA was on Regis & Kelly today. Wouldn't give any casting into but did say that they aren't doing backstage interviews and the couples will be getting their scores right on the ballroom floor this time (in her words, so they can yell at the judges-not sure if I'm going to like that, almost sounds like Idol )

Soo... does this mean there is no need for a Samantha replacement? I'm totally ok with that, if it means keeping Melissa Rycroft off my TV.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Some more scoop:

If it's true Mark's partner is a 90210 alum, then indeed it's Shannon. Which makes me happy because it's unlikely Mark will get another mirrorball this season:

Exclusive: Shannen Doherty on Next 'Dancing With the Stars' | The Wrap

Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" bad girl Shannen Doherty is waltzing her way on to "Dancing with the Stars."

ABC won't reveal the official cast list for the new cycle of its reality hit until tonight, saving the announcement for the season finale of "The Bachelor." But Doherty is among the celebs on the roster for the new season, according to two people familiar with the casting.

As usual, ABC isn't confirming casting on the show before the official reveal.

Doherty's signing comes just months after her ex-husband, Ashley Hamilton, appeared as a contestant on "DWTS." Doherty is no doubt hoping to do a bit better in the competition: Hamilton was eliminated during the first week.

Doherty, who's set to celebrate her 39th birthday this spring, was recently cast in the Hallmark Channel movie "Growing the Big One." The Halloween-themed pumpkin pic is set to debut in October.

Her other recent credits include the feature "Burning Palms" and a visit to the CW's "90210" revival.
    And the token NFL slot may be filled:

'Dancing' Scores TD with Chad Ochocinco | TMZ.com

'Dancing' Scores TD with Chad Ochocinco
    Posted Mar 1st 2010 1:45PM by TMZ Staff

NFL star Chad Ochocinco is known for his prolific end zone dances -- but now he'll be dancing .... with the stars.

Multiple sources tell TMZ the outspoken Cincinnati Bengal will be part of the cast of "Dancing with the Stars" this coming season.

Ochocinco joins a list of NFL stars who have done the show including Warren Sapp, Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice.

A rep for ABC would not comment on potential cast members ... but did a great job of reminding us the official announcement comes tonight during the season finale of "The Bachelor."
    Soo... does this mean there is no need for a Samantha replacement? I'm totally ok with that, if it means keeping Melissa Rycroft off my TV.
    I wouldn't think so, unless they're having red room interviews during elimination nights. But can't Tom handle that? I've always thought there was no point at backstage interviews, mainly because Samantha made them so pointless and just the standard "not a good score, how do you feel?"

And if these casting rumors turn out to be true (Shannon, Chad, Pamela, Kate (), and Aiden)-yeah, can't exactly agree with the pros, Tom, and CA that it's a great cast.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3833529;
    Ugh I could do without Derek for a season. He is a great dancer, and seems nice enough, but his camera mugging is annoying, and he always gets good partners.

I could also do without Mark Ballas.

I would love Maks, Tony, and Johnathon to be back.

As far as the girls, I want Maks over Karina if only one is chosen, and I definitely think Cheryl could use a season off. I love Kym and Edyta, and the show would not be the same without them. I also would love to see Ashly back as co-host or dancer.

Unless Derek has a partner who can really pick up choreography most of his routines look the same from season to season. I like Johnathon, but there's some charisma missing that keeps him from standing out from the other male pros. I agree about going a season without Mark. Why can't his & Derek's band go on tour? I'm tired of him always playing the geek in dances. It's getting old.

It's a shame we have to choose between between Maks and Karina. But, I guess it usually happens when there are bitter breakups. (sniff), but I'm definitely, team Maks....but I kinda like the b*tchiness Karina brings to the ballroom.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Unlike a lot of people, I adore Shannon Doherty. I think she's an amazing actress, even if she is a diva. I hope the rumors are wrong and if she's on Mark is not her partner, because I don't think they'll mesh well together. She needs someone like Tony that can tone down her attitude and teach her to dance at the same time, not someone who will get fed up with her immediately and be more diva like than she is. Pam Anderson won't be so bad, as long as she is not paired with Maks. Kate Gosselin...don't like her at all, and my hubby absolutely hates her (or the personality she portrays, rather..it isn't as if he knows the woman) The others that have been mentioned, I have no idea who they are.

Here's hoping we get some good news tonight!

I will not watch KG on this show, I really hope she leaves and leaves fast!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread