+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Re: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Mark is also in

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43;3835523;
    Mark is also in
    Ugh. I was soooo hoping he'd take a season off. I just find him to be so...icky.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

*sob* So that's 5 male pros confirmed, and no Maks (or Dmitry ) I was so hoping that Mark wasn't going to get the call but I'm sure he and his BFF and stage father would probably throw a tantrum to end all hissy fits if he didn't. Here's hoping for another early exit. It was such a nice finale last year, we don't need one of these two there and winning again. Getting bumped for a season might take their egos down a few notches. I feel like if Paula Abdul is cast, she's probably going to get one of them. Which is fine, because I didn't want to root for her anyway

And Karina? Blech. Well, the bright side if if she's back and Maks isn't, everyone will run wild with the story that circulated earlier about the show picking one or the other-meaning she'll end up looking worse than if he came back and she didn't.

Well, here's hoping I still get Maks and that Edyta, Kym, or Anna T. get confirmed.

Karina tweeted that she hasn't heard anything yet...she doesn't think it's a good sign, but she hasn't given up yet.

Fingers crossed that it's a for her!

So I'm wondering a few things: first, Chelsie started with a rumor she heard about 4 female returning pros. No one was sure if she meant only 4 female pros and 4 male celebs (to 7 female celebs/male pros) or just 4 returning pros from last season and 1 or 2 newbies. Cheryl and Chelsie have confirmed they're coming back, Lacey said she isn't, and Karina is tweeting she doesn't know. Anna T. is the only other returnee to mention it, but Edyta and Kym are mum one way or the other. Maks also hasn't uttered a peep as to whether he's waiting, planned on coming back, or officially is coming back.

Lacey getting axed this season was quite a surprise, and I figured Dmitry and Maks would probably be bigger guarantees over Louis, Tony, and any newbie. I guess you can't really take your spot for granted on this show. I am excited for Louis, because he's really one of the few who seems to really get the enjoyment out of the show that no one else seems to have anymore. I think being hit or miss every season and not having the sense of entitlement of having a guaranteed spot would probably put a lot of egos in check on this show.

And I'm with you that I hope it's a no for Karina. Fantastic dancer, inventive choreographer, but I could take a season without her. It'd be great to get another nice surprise and have Anna return, because I figured she was as good as cut.

^^I agree, one of the reasons I find Louis so refreshing is that he enjoys the show and all of it-he has a very good attitude. This season MAY be interesting-Pamela Anderson has been confirmed (according to Perez Hilton). I was hoping for a Ballas/Hough-free season, but it will at least be better if they give Derek a real stinker. Lacey getting the ax was a surprise to me, but who knows what may be going on. Chelsie being on is no surprise whatsoever, though.

As far as hosting, I'm personally pulling for Melissa, but that's cause she is amazing and can do no wrong in my eyes.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Edyta's back! I have one pro that I'm dying to know about, and of course, he has to be completely mum on the whole thing But Edyta is one I wanted back just as much as Maks. Now here's hoping that the show gives her a really good partner this season and maybe she can finally win. Being the only pro to ever appear on all 10 seasons has to count for something. If not her, then I hope Tony or Louis (or Maks, if he is back). I hope CA's earlier statement about making things less predictable this year holds up, and we don't see the same faces advancing ever week.

So we still don't know about Karina, Kym, the two Anna's, Alec, Maks, or Dmitry.

Does this mean Karina is out?

This was just posted on her website

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your continued support! It means a lot to me. And especially to all of you, die hard dance fans! To me, dancing is everything: it's exciting, liberating, inspiring and fulfilling. It's a platform for many other things in life. Sometimes, in dancing as in life too, one door closes and another opens. and another one opens.

Karina Smirnoff :: Official Website

I'm pretty sure Maks is IN!! He says they were asked not to say anything and all he would say was I'd say that was GREAT news!!! YAY!!

My season is complete He better not be bluffing. I know the pros are getting hammered on twitter and FB about the new season and whether they're returning, but hopefully they're not being told by ABC to just mess with everyone.

Karina has tweeted that she is in fact not returning. While I'm somewhat surprised at both her exclusion and Lacey's, I guess that's what happens when you continue to inflate the cast, add pros who become a regular fixture every season, then downsize the cast. One of Edyta's tweets from last night mentioned she was sad and disappointed about dancers being cut, and that she was really going to miss them. I know in the past, on the women's side, she's mentioned what good friends she is with Karina, Cheryl, Anna, and Kym.

So if Maks isn't bluffing, and the rest of the pros aren't leading everyone on a wild goose chase, we'll be having 6 female celebs, 5 male.

In: Tony, Maks, Damian, Derek, Mark, Louis, Edyta, Chelsie, Cheryl

Out:
    Lacey, Karina, Jonathan

Still waiting for: Kym, Anna T., Dmitry, Alec

+ Reply to Thread