+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Re: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3833825;
    Seriously?! I wonder if it was her choice or there's. Now if only Mark would twitter he's out, and Edyta, Chelsie, Kym, and Maks twitter they're in (and heck, maybe a nice surprise from Anna T., Jonathan, Louis, and Alec), my season would be complete. Sort of.
    I don't think it was her choice!

She tweeted this soon afterwards....

"LaceySchwimmer I'm off to bed! I'm sad I will not be on this season of #dwts too yall! Biglove<3"

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43;3833805;
    Cheryl and Karina tweeted ....

Karina_Smirnoff On my way to Set. Heard it's going to be a great night there.

CherylBurke1 Got the big call! Can't wait till next week!!!!
    Apparently Karina was at a place called "SET" in Miami....she tweeted that she was hosting an event there....there might still be hope that she is not on the show and that Maks is

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43;3833839;
    Apparently Karina was at a place called "SET" in Miami....she tweeted that she was hosting an event there....there might still be hope that she is not on the show and that Maks is
    Yeah, lets keep Maks and for sure get rid of Karina. They both cannot be on this year. Too difficult for him. Don't care if it was for her.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I'd be fine without Lacey. And, dare I say it, I'd prefer Karina over Cheryl. Not a big fan of either one, but I think Cheryl is constantly overpraised for her dancing. Karina, on the other hand, is a great dancer, albeit a soupuss.
    I'd love for Julianne to come back. If not, I want Chelsie.
    And Edyta and Kim.
    Of the men, I really like Derek. I find him just about the best dancer on the show. I also love Tony, but Mark, for me, is too much like his dad. A big ham!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jonathan tweeted that he won't be back this season Not a surprise, but hope he's back for season 11 (and with a decent partner for a change, show) and maybe we'll get to see him in pro dances this season. Sorry to say I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these new pros, however many of them they cast, don't work out.

Louis said he won't know until Monday. Anna T. doesn't want to say until she's 100&#37; sure. Louis did tweet that not all the celebs are officially signed up, which might mean why some already know and some don't. It figures the 4 I really want are probably going to be the last ones to know

Only ones officially confirmed are Cheryl, Derek, and Lacey as being out. I must say, I am pretty shocked that they'd get rid of Lacey. To me, she doesn't really seem to add much and maybe compared to the other recent newbies, the show decided they were just a better fit for the show. Lacey always seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. Season 7 was overboard with the "rebel of the ballroom" schtick, then the rebel got upset when she got called out for not doing the dances properly. Season 8 I actually enjoyed her, but again, she didn't seem to want to stick to the rules and do her own thing. Last season she seemed bored and miserable. I find Dmitry kind of boring, but he's got a smile that lights up the room and seems to really enjoy himself. Chelsie had impressive finishes with two partners that were anything but graceful grade A ballroom dancers, had amazing chemistry with them, seems to make the best of any situation, and has a great energetic, bubbly personality. So if they're bringing in one or two new female pros and cutting the cast back, while I'm still surprised, I guess it could make sense.

No other tweets as of yet from anyone else. I'm getting more and more worried for Maks and Edyta. Karina tweeted about "life works in mysterious ways" which some on other site are interpreting to be about the new season and maybe she got asked back but Maks didn't, since many figured the opposite would have happened. I'm sure if the show really stooped to only having one of them back because they can't stand to be in the same room with each other, we'll hear about it. Especially from Maks She and Maks are both in Miami right now, so maybe something happened there. Either way, I can't see either one being petty enough to really say it's either them or him/her.

norealityhere, as much as I dislike Karina, I think by far she is not only the best female dancer, but also one of the best choreographers on the show. So like Derek, I can give her credit where it's due. I loved her freestyle with Mario Lopez, and while I don't want to see her win, would love to see her make the finals just to see her get to do another freestyle. Cheryl I could go without. I missed her last season, but it was such a bore and a mediocre season so I think that's why. I hate that smile. It gets old, and I really wouldn't mind another female pro getting her kind of luck. I don't care if she did get stuck with Wayne Newton and Tom Delay, she's had the second best luck next to Derek on this show in terms of being paired up. I wonder if there's a good chance Derek could get Pamela Anderson this season? She's pretty much confirmed, and she'd certainly be different for him than any other type he's had.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-20-2010 at 04:27 PM.

FORT Fan

Chelsie just tweeted that she will be back for Season 10.

Louie tweeted....

even though all the pairings have been done, not all celebs have signed yet.thats why some know n some not yet...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So happy that Chelsie will be back! Now if I can just get confirmation from Maks, Edyta, and Kym. And maybe a nice surprise from Louis, Alec, and Anna T.

I bet that's why Dmitry hasn't heard. Lacey getting bumped this season was a big surprise, but I'd be even more shocked if they didn't bring Dmitry back. But who knows.

So glad to know that Chelsie will be returning.
    Karalott, I think we're on the same wavelength with regard to Ms. Karina. Neither one of us is her biggest fan, but we both have to give her credit for being such a great dancer/choreographer.
    Poor Derek, if he gets stuck with Pam.
    Especially after having had Joanna last season, though Joanna did a lot better than any of us would have predicted. Still didn't make me like her, though. But, I did appreciate how hard she tried.
    Is Julianne ever coming back to this show?
    I saw that she was one of the artists on the new recording of We Are the World. Is she totally devoted to singing these days?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ugh...Cheryl is back. She's a good dancer, but soooooo full of herself. Glad to hear we're taking a break from Derek this season (did I read that right? From karalott's post: Only ones officially confirmed are Cheryl, Derek, and Lacey as being out. ), and Lacey. They're really mixing it up this season. Lots of changes. Here's another change I'd pay $$ to see: have Len partner with Betty White! That would be hilarious! I love her! What a funny lady!
    Last edited by LuvThisStuf!; 02-21-2010 at 01:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread