+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 11/24 Finale Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/24 Finale Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3757890;
    IMO between watching Kelly and Donny this season we have been given a huge helping of inspiration.

The message from both seems to be--"Never give up because you don't know what you can accomplish unless you try it."

Very cool--both of them.

Who woulda thunk it?

ETA--I too enjoyed the Chuck/Mark "match" very much. As a matter of fact in all seriousness and respect--that dance was rhe one I enjoyed the most from both of them this season.

Mark finally got his chance to show what he really can do. Good for him! That "dance off" was fun and so was the "dance off" between Jerry Rice and Michael Irving. I found myself wishing that the two would last longer.

Speaking of specialty numbers, I was telling my husband that Etyta was considered "the body", and he asked me where was her costume?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

LOL on the costume.

I loved seeing Natalie dance again--IMO she really got a raw deal on the show-but I found her costume really ugly and distracting in that it looked like someone at the very last moment had pinned half a sheet on her.

The Yiddish word "schmatte" (rag) came to mind.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3757890;
    IMO between watching Kelly and Donny this season we have been given a huge helping of inspiration.

The message from both seems to be--"Never give up because you don't know what you can accomplish unless you try it."

Very cool--both of them.

Who woulda thunk it.
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, belated.
    It's ironic that a season I complained about from Day One turned into one that charmed and inspired me as much as any so far.
    It's heartwarming when nice people finish first, and third.
    I'll be very surprised if I ever hear Mya's name again. That's the danger in letting people get to know you.....

This finale was the best yet. It's so fun and unexpected, not the usual re-dancing the dance they already did. I love the coach time video... and the loser club and all that. lol. The Jerry/Michael stuff.. hahahaha... Seriously, I laughed a lot!!!

I'm happy with the result. I'm not a Donny fan, but I am a Kym fan. So yeah!
    Last edited by kiariclois; 11-28-2009 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3757037;
    This show drives me crazy. When's the next season start?
    Do not mention next season already!!

I honestly barely cared about the Osmond #8095 winning, I was just happy it was finally over. I don't begrudge his shiny trophy but that "Puppy Love" thing scared the crap out of me. I pushed fast forward so fast I almost dropped the remote.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I miss the show already! It's one of the only decent things on TV. There is so much crap on TV these days. 157 stations and nothing on!

+ Reply to Thread