+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I am SO over Mya. She hasn't improved or changed one iota throughout. She started a pro dancer and she's ending exactly the same. For her to talk about how hard she's worked is ridiculous.

Donny has genuinely improved.

Kelly has been transformed.

I don't care if Kelly isn't as good as the ringer. I'm voting for her on every phone at my disposal.

I'm ticked.

Wow, they're taking no chances that Mya wins, are they? That two-point spread between each place insures that she'll have a high enough percentage of the judges' votes she won't need more than a couple from audience votes.

I hope every one of those mirror-chips on the disco trophy has the Evil Queen glaring back at her and saying, "You are NOT the fairest of them all."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3755851;
    I don't know how they can really judge with that much going on at the same time. At least they were all doing the same dance side by side, though. I think the judges just fell back to their previous scoring history, Kelly 3rd, Donny 2nd, Mya 1st.

Why did they even do that dance?
    ITA.

It felt kind of like being in a blender loaded with sequins to try to really watch that and pick out the best of the three couples.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3755849;
    Wow big shock on the scoring for the megamix!! Kym was by far the best and stood out the most. I guess that doesn't count though!
    Well, apparently it only counts to judge the pro when you're Mya.

Freestyle time!

I have to agree watching Dimitry and Mya's paso Mya looked like the pro but the dance was just yet another imitation of the first time that was done and the clothes enough of that same matrix outfit.

They just aren't fans of Donny. The age thing, we KNOW you don't have to bring it up EVerytime you talk to him.

Samantha, an interview means the interviewee gets to talk...

What is so bad about this season is the awful, awful camera work. They film them from so far away, the around the world shots and all over the place with the camera, the set is too dark and it just doesn't make any impact. It could be a reason why people aren't seeing this show in the same way as in seasons past.

Kelly/Louis are dancing to "I Will Survive". Kelly says it represents their journey.

Kelly going first in Freestyle? Not a good sign of producer confidence.

Plus that band? Will slaughter "I Will Survive". And not "kill" as in a good way, but "slaughter" as in a bad one.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3755859;
    Wow, they're taking no chances that Mya wins, are they? That two-point spread between each place insures that she'll have a high enough percentage of the judges' votes she won't need more than a couple from audience votes.

I hope every one of those mirror-chips on the disco trophy has the Evil Queen glaring back at her and saying, "You are NOT the fairest of them all."
    The Evil Queen complete with Minnie Mouse eyelashes. I can't even watch her dance, I'm so distracted waiting for one of those things to fly off across the room.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill;3755856;
    I am SO over Mya. She hasn't improved or changed one iota throughout. She started a pro dancer and she's ending exactly the same. For her to talk about how hard she's worked is ridiculous.

Donny has genuinely improved.

Kelly has been transformed.

I don't care if Kelly isn't as good as the ringer. I'm voting for her on every phone at my disposal.

I'm ticked.
    I find it quite comical when Mya talks about how hard she's worked. I feel like she outdanced Dmitry in their paso.

Disco is never a good combo for a freestyle.

Just LOOK at Kelly's face!

She is having SUCH fun!

Too bad about the slip.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread