+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I just watched the megamix (DVR'd it) and I think Kym and Donny won that too. Mya is definitely a ringer this season unless the public unites on either Kelly or Donny. I was disappointed the judges pulled that. Donny and Kelly are doing great tonight. Haven't watched freestyle yet.

ETA: I think you should be able to tell who the pro is within the dance couple. I think Mya outdances Dimitri every time. She at least should be equal but she always tries to outdo. I think this makes the viewer feel uncomfortable for Dimitri.JMO
    Last edited by muslady; 11-23-2009 at 09:36 PM.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Kelly and Louis don't have a chance, so I'm all for Donny and Kym. It would be great for Kym to finally win, and Donny sure put his heart into this.

Mya's routine was ultra safe. It looked like a dance for a six-year-old girl. She also looked like she was in slow motion. Degree of difficulty: 1/10. Dimitry is to blame, though. He chose the dance, she said.

I have not voted for anyone since Natalie and Louie left but that freestyle by Kym and Donny earned all my votes tonight. Finally a freestyle to get excited about!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Mya was smiling through clenched teeth. Louis and Kelly looked disappointed. Still predicting a Mya win, Donny second, and Kelly third.

If Mya does win, there will always be that * next to her name.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3755951;
    Kelly and Louis don't have a chance, so I'm all for Donny and Kym. It would be great for Kym to finally win, and Donny sure put his heart into this.
    In a perfect world, Kelly's fans would realize that she is too far back to save, and give their votes to Donny. You know, the "anybody but Mya" mindset. Would love to see Kym walk away a winner in this too.

I am East coast, but haven't watched yet. Could someone post Donny's number? Thanks!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Oh Please. Kelly was way over scored with those 8's. I never really understood the Mia hate. I followed her career since the beginning, and she's a very kind hearted person. It's a shame she gets a bad rap, because the show decided to cast her, even though she had dancing experience. This has been the most boring season ever. Thank god Mya kept me watching. Oh well till next season. I hope it's better than this one. Mya I hope you win it all tomorrow.
    Last edited by bright31; 11-23-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3755953;
    Mya's routine was ultra safe. It looked like a dance for a six-year-old girl. She also looked like she was in slow motion. Degree of difficulty: 1/10. Dimitry is to blame, though. He chose the dance, she said.
    Bah.... Dmitry hasn't chosen a dance all season. She fought for her idea during rehearsals and won... then somehow they ended up with his dance? Based upon all we've seen, Mya always got her way and I have no doubt that she did this time, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread