+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/17 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I so don't want Mya to win. Come on Donny....barring his winning I would be fine with Kelly. Just not Mya.

I just watched the Bee Gees segment...love the Bee Gees. Did anyone else notice the cutaway to Ozzy and Sharon and the absolutely horrified look on Ozzy's face?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mya makes my skin crawl. I just don't get why they've been pimpin' her all season. I have to hope either Donny or Kelly has a big enough fan base to take her out for the trophy. The look on Mya's bizarrely painted face would be worth the wait. Alas, I think they've already sent the plaque to the engravers to put her name on it.
    Last edited by BritLit; 11-18-2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Yeah Kelly made it! I had to change channels because I couldn't bear to watch if Derek Hough got to compete for another trophy - like her in that teamship, but got tired of the Houghs being in the finals.

Not a huge fan of Mya, but she can prove she can dance.

Donny, I like him, though he's going to have to make sure he doesn't have a bad dance like he had last night. He's popular, but so are Kelly and Mya this go - it's going to probably come down to the dances moreso this time.

Kelly - she's just been adorable in this, and proving to me that she's more than just Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's daughter (I've never thought that mind you, but a casual viewer of their show would make one think that). She also is quite elegant - though like everyone not perfect - on the dance floor and most every outfit I've seen her in (I haven't seen her every week) has been tasteful and looked good on her. Personally, I also like this look on her, and hope she can work hard to keep it because I think it can help her out long term.

I've also liked seeing her parents watch her and be proud of what she's done - it's nice to see this side of her parents, given that so many people see them for their harder rock mentalities. Doesn't mean I necessarily agree with them, but it's SO refreshing to see that.

Out of the three, I'd like to see Donny or Kelly win it because they've had to prove they're worthy of the final three. Kelly I"m leaning toward more though because it'd be neat to show that stereotypes (the hard-rock personality and goth look she's a bit known for) are just that - stereotypes and not reflective of what the person can do. Donny I won't mind too much, and though I'm not as fond of Mya, she can at least dance.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3752578;
    I just watched the Bee Gees segment...love the Bee Gees. Did anyone else notice the cutaway to Ozzy and Sharon and the absolutely horrified look on Ozzy's face?
    I did (and geez, he looked pissed)...were they rivals or something? I'm too young to know when these folks were big!

MFWalkoff mentioned that ABC got the results they wanted...and SDL, along with several others on this board, have been saying all along that it would be donny, mya and kelly in the finals for ratings...so what I'm thinking is I'm going to jump on the "this show is likely fixed" bandwagon.

So, for the finale I really hope that donny wins it all because:
    1- I really like Kym!
    2- Donny is the most improved out of the three left.
    3- while kelly has improved I dont think she is as good as donny
    4- I normally think the "best" dancer should win, and obviously that is mya, but the fact that she has SO much experience seems unfair.
    5- Donny is the only one I truly enjoy watching.

FORT Regular

mindy384, I sooo agree with you...especially points 1, 3, 4 and 5.

Kelly's a sweetheart, but I might just join in on Vote For Donny Bandwagon.
    It's got to be love.

Julianna told People.com that she wouldn't be back next season and maybe not the season after, either.

I'm sooooooooooo happy that Kelly made the finals! Woohoo! I would have liked to see Joanna there instead of Mya, though.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

So during the Bee Gees song I was up on my feet dancing like it was the 70s again. To the horror of my teen daughters. "Mom, WHAT are you doing?!?" I did the Hustle and the Bus Stop and Freestyled like I was "IT" again.

So disgusted that Ringer made it, thanks judges for procuring that for her. Why don't we just see the Dallas Cowboys play the 7th graders? Same thing to me.

So glad to see Donny made it. I really didn't want Marie to hang that over his head ... and you know she would have. And I think he's earned his place. He's really put the time and energy in to this and entertains, and to me that's what I like.

Cannot believe Kelly made it instead of Joanna. I am glad to see Kelly in the finals, but Joanna was the better dancer in my amateur opinion. I do wish it had been Donny, Kelly and Joanna in F3 but I don't believe that would ever be allowed to happen.

Now, to oust the Ringer. I would like Donny to win, but my mantra is "Anyone but Mya."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Woohoo Mya you go girl! I enjoyed watching you this season. I see my power voting on every phone and email address worked well. You are the best dancer and you deserve to be in the finals with Donny & Kelly!

Wow the toothy dumped Bachlorette and faux celebrity, Melissa apparently hasn't used up her 15 minutes of fame. Funny I don't recall such furor over that professional tooth flosser and dancer. I guess getting dumped gave her some special dispensation from being called a ringer that Mya isn't allowed.

I am happy Kelly made it to the finals also. Donny is going to channel his inner Quagmire next week to win. Good luck to them all. Yeah vengeance for TO little Ms Potty mouth is history.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

I for one was hoping Joanna would have made it...would have been a good competition between her and Mya all tho Mya is my favorite ..Mellisa didn't do anything to brag about,I really don't think she's all that. Kelly can dance better than her and is not as sickening to watch.

+ Reply to Thread