+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/17 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am glad to see Joanna gone, but sad that Kelly made it through. She is not finalist material IMO.

I hope Donny turns on that performer charm and takes it all next week.

Kelly and Louis made it to the finals! I am so happy!
    Karalott -- you got your wish, both Donny and Kelly are in the finals and they have a shot at winning!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So happy Kelly/Louis made it! And Donny/Kym in the final 3!

And even though two of my huge favorites are going into the finals, Mya/Dmitry will still win. The one couple I want to see win least will pull it off over 2 other couples I have there. Oh well, I'm still excited Kelly and Donny did it.

I hope Louis is back again and again and gets some more respect from the producers after getting all the way to the finals with Kelly. I'd hate to see them give him the ax next season. Or go back to pairing him with duds. I can't wait to see a Louis freestyle. Mya will likely get a perfect 90, because to win she'd have to. Her dances and freestyle will be technically executed. Yet I think Kelly and Donny will be far more fun to watch.

Good job guys on making it this far! Joanna/Derek looked ticked. I wonder why they got to perform their full dance rather than the traditional 2 second final dance when everyone comes on the floor to say good bye.

I loved that backstage clip package about how the pros prepare their pro dances and what it's like working all together, with all the different attitudes, egos, and ideas. After next week, the fun starts in looking for spoilers and finding out what pros will be back.

Great another week of Kelly drama and tears.

I hope she doesn't win as that would make her the worst winner by far! She has feeling in her dances, but her technique isn't all that great. But I get the sense that her fans just might give her the trophy.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

I'm sick to my stomach that Kelly made it to the finals. Of the last four, she was the worst. It reminds me of Ty Murray staying on while better dancers got eliminated. Kelly should've gone home instead of Joanna.

Well, I'm one who loves Kelly!

I got part of my wish...I wanted a Joanna, Kelly and Donny final.

I am glad Donny is still there. He worked very hard.

I have to admit that Mya can dance, and dance extremely well. It's just hard for me to swallow that she was allowed on the show.

I did come to like Joanna as the weeks wore on. I'd have rather have seen her in the final than Mya.

I suspect it'll be Donny and Mya as the final two. (providing they still take out one couple early on the show)
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Grrr, nice time for the board to overload!

OK, well, ABC got the finalists that will ensure them more ratings, so they are happy. Mya has the trophy locked up to boost her nonexistent career, so she's happy. Donny gets to hit the talk show circuit and have another comeback, so he's happy. Kelly probably has the most to gain from this; she can parlay her exposure any number of ways if she has any ideas. So she's happy.

I just don't want Mya to win. Then I'll be happy.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

See, even the board knows when everyone is interested in finding out the results. Too bad ABC didn't take a hint I would have rather had Joanna in the finals over Mya, but I didn't really care. I hope either Donny or Kelly wins. I think I'd probably go with Donny just because of Kym, whose come so close twice before. I think Donny has his own story line going this season.

I'm a big Kelly fan and am so excited that she is moving on. Wish we had a Joanna/Donny/Kelly final, but, I doubt there was any chance of that happening.

Now, if only we could all agree to vote for Kelly OR Donny and beat Mya. She'll probably win just because the Kelly and Donny fans will split the vote. I'd agree to throw all my votes Donny's way just to keep Mya from the mirror ball!

FORT Newbie

Mya has been a beautiful dancer from day one, and that's one reason why she doesn't get my votes... And although Kelly is far from my favorite (I don't enjoy watching her dance), I really think she has improved the most....she is the Emmett of this season. But it is Donny that I love watching!! Yep, I would like him and Kym to win.

+ Reply to Thread