+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

Re: 11/10 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

Kelly peaked weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3748036;
    I'm with you, Bloomers. I would love for them to be a couple. I have a feeling that there's something going on there. I read somewhere that they're taking a vacation together after the show.
    They may be vacationing together, but I would wager it is with both of their boyfriends in tow.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm with you, Bloomers. I would love for them to be a couple. I have a feeling that there's something going on there. I read somewhere that they're taking a vacation together after the show. (I also read today that Julianne and Chuck have slpit after a year and a half! - I always knew by their dancing that they weren't meant to be together... )
    I think Louis is great with his partners.. very nurturing. He and Lisa Rinna developed that close bond, too. They also took a vacation together after the show, and opened a dance studio. Makes me respect him a great deal as he is entirely invested in the success of his partners (either that, or he's a creepy life-crasher... but I think it's the former. )

The Julianne/Chuck story is odd to me. One day they're reporting that poor Julianne is sick with the flu on Friday and Chuck stepped in to perform at her concert for her... then the next day all of a sudden they broke up the next day.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just saw a clip on Access Hollywood with Latoya Jackson interviewing Aaron and Karina after the show. There appear to be serious problems with that young man. He was almost sobbing through the interview. His elimination couldn't have been a huge surprise to him. I know it wasn't for Karina, you could see it in her face before the announcement. Someone goes home every week - it's part of the show. To look at Aaron, you would think his best friend died or something else tragic. I think he needs some help.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3748050;
    Just saw a clip on Access Hollywood with Latoya Jackson interviewing Aaron and Karina after the show. There appear to be serious problems with that young man. He was almost sobbing through the interview... I think he needs some help.
    He does need some help, and that is why I empathize with him rather than revile him. I hope he gets what he needs because there does appear to be a core of decency under the the surface thug.

ETA: I think that's why the judges were empathizing with him as well. I believe that they are seeing that there is more to him than meets they eye, and that he likely thrives under positive reinforcement as opposed to abject neglect (he has some crappy, crappy parents).
    Last edited by Rattus; 11-11-2009 at 01:24 PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm with you, Bloomers. I would love for them to be a couple. I have a feeling that there's something going on there. I read somewhere that they're taking a vacation together after the show. (I also read today that Julianne and Chuck have slpit after a year and a half! - I always knew by their dancing that they weren't meant to be together... )

I didn't catch Kelly's reaction last night. I'm battling a cold and dozed off right at the end Just opened my eyes to see Aaron & Karina dancing at the end.
    UUm - isn't Kelly 's partner gay?!?........ and her boyfriend is always in the audience as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I won't be surprised to see Donny in the final 2 - seeing as there hasn't been a guy celeb winner in a while -
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3748058;
    UUm - isn't Kelly 's partner gay?!?........ and her boyfriend is always in the audience as well.
    OK, OK....... I searched a bit and did find that Kelly's engaged to that very young-looking blond haired boy you see in the audience, Luke Worrall. And then I found that Louis and Kelly were on Chelsea Lately and they pointed out Louis' bf in the audience. Oh well, I've hardly ever been right about The Bachelor, either.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Not only has this season been predictable from the early weeks in terms of Mya and Donny being in the finals with the judges shoving Mya down our throats and Donny being an Osmond. But I realized last night, the show lost any bit of competitiveness when Mark/Lacey left last week. They, along with Natalie/Alec, were really the only ones to pull a potential upset and knock Joanna, Mya, or Donny out of the finals. And they got booted the one week where everything went wrong for them. Too bad, I'd probably have more interest next week if it wasn't so obvious. All my favorite pros dancers, minus Kym and Louis, were gone early on, along with most of the celebs I wanted to cheer for. This season can't end quick enough. Two weeks seems like it'll never get here.

sdl

Just shoot me for saying so, but the best dancer on this show right now is Joanna....and has been for weeks. Way better dancer than Kelly or even Donnie, and surprisingly better than Mya (more likable too - ahhhh!!!).

+ Reply to Thread