+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

Ger

Re: 11/10 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

I enjoyed last night's show and really am glad that Kelly and Louie are still in.

I thought the paso done by Joanna/Derek was super and I thought they should have gotten all 10's for it.

Was nice to see Sabrina and Mark dance again and I also loved DC

I also think the final 3 will be Mya, Joanna, Donny and of course I would love to see Donny win it all but if not then my vote will go for Joanna.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3747457;
    I can't wait for Dance Center!

I still think it's insane Joanna/Derek didn't get a perfect 30 for their paso.

At least they're getting the encore.
    Yes, they should have gotten 30 points, not 29.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3747629;
    Looked close, so did Karina. Probably will after the credits roll.
    Aaron handled being booted very well, he didn't look close to crying or being upset but I will bet he wasm, who wouldn't be? Karina looked more upset than he did. They both must've known, realized they had a 99% chance of going home, they've been in the bottom 2 for 3 or 4 weeks in a row.

I know how disliked Aaron is on this board but seriously, he is a better dancer than Kelly.
    Last edited by graycat11; 11-11-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3747646;
    I'm disappointed at the fact that nobody brought up Kelly's classless screaming and laughing when they announced that Aaron was out. I have never seen another contestant act so insensitively towards their competitor who was just voted out on the history of this show. Disgusting!

I know everyone around here likes her, but come on!!
    I agree. Kelly was happy sure but her actions were immature. She won't make it to the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3747700;
    Aww, Aaron is a much better dancer than Kelly and maybe Donny and Joanna too. Mya is technically good, but there's something lacking that doesn't really wow me. I agree with the comment by one of the judges last night that Kelly hasn't really grown as a dancer. She's still struggling. Her routines do not have the same difficulty level as the rest. I wish she was the one who went home tonight. I'm just sayin'...
    Aaron is better than Kelly and maybe
    Donny but not Joanna or Mya.

Agree that Kelly hasn't grown at all as a dancer. At this stage after so weeks of rehearsal, performance she should have been much, much improved, she isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3747909;
    I am hoping that Aaron did learn a few things about being a grown-up, I think that Len's statement "I would be proud to have you as a son"...was a bit over the top and showed just how much Aaron actually learned...schmooze the adults in charge...I found Aaron difficult to watch most of this season, his faces..mannerisms...and general disposition made me "root for the big boot"
    I am thinking that Len's kind remarks to Aaron were true to a certain extent and for encouragement. Aaron, besides learning to dance, has matured a little, learned to interact with other people. He's 21, men/boys mature slower

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3747976;
    Aaron is better than Kelly and maybe
    Donny but not Joanna or Mya.

Agree that Kelly hasn't grown at all as a dancer. At this stage after so weeks of rehearsal, performance she should have been much, much improved, she isn't.

I believe that Kelly has grown tremendously in self-esteem and as a dancer since she started this season. She looks like she has lost probably 20 or 25 pounds, and except for the squealing at Aaron's expense at the announcement, she is usually very gracious. However, I agree with the professional ballroom dancer and board analyst, Peach, that Kelly has peaked. Also, though she has a grace and joy of her own, she does not have the fluidity or speed of Aaron who did a decent job of attempting to keep up well with Karina on that good little jive the other night.
    Aaron has that slender body with long legs and arms whereas Kelly is more compact. They are two different people, temperaments, and body types. I personally feel that both have grown as individuals in several ways from this process, and I am happy for both of them.
    I was sad to see Aaron go last night, and (I have the feeling) I will be sad to see Kelly go next week as well.

I hope nobody throws stones at me or takes it the wrong way, but I wish that Louie "liked" her in another way; they are just so good and cute together. I would love for them to be a couple.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Boy did the wrong person go home last night. Aaron is a much better dancer than Kelly. He should have been in the finals with Donny and I guess, Mya.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3748000;
    Boy did the wrong person go home last night. Aaron is a much better dancer than Kelly. He should have been in the finals with Donny and I guess, Mya.
    I agree I think he has improved the most during the show. I have no one to really root for now. Mya ugh she just bores me. JoAnna She stumbles and tripsw all the time and the judges still praise her and giver her 8's. She will probably win so that Derek can have another victory. Kelly I like she's a sweet cute girl but she is not a good dance and this is a dancing show not a popularity contest she will probably leave next week. I guess that leaves me with Donny the one who is just meh to me but I like him more than the other 4 and thats not saying much . This season has just been a snoozefest so boring. The final 2 will probably be JoAnna/Derek and Dmya
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3747989;
    I believe that Kelly has grown tremendously in self-esteem and as a dancer since she started this season. She looks like she has lost probably 20 or 25 pounds, and except for the squealing at Aaron's expense at the announcement, she is usually very gracious. However, I agree with the professional ballroom dancer and board analyst, Peach, that Kelly has peaked. Also, though she has a grace and joy of her own, she does not have the fluidity or speed of Aaron who did a decent job of attempting to keep up well with Karina on that good little jive the other night.
    Aaron has that slender body with long legs and arms whereas Kelly is more compact. They are two different people, temperaments, and body types. I personally feel that both have grown as individuals in several ways from this process, and I am happy for both of them.
    I was sad to see Aaron go last night, and (I have the feeling) I will be sad to see Kelly go next week as well.

I hope nobody throws stones at me or takes it the wrong way, but I wish that Louie "liked" her in another way; they are just so good and cute together. I would love for them to be a couple
    I'm with you, Bloomers. I would love for them to be a couple. I have a feeling that there's something going on there. I read somewhere that they're taking a vacation together after the show. (I also read today that Julianne and Chuck have slpit after a year and a half! - I always knew by their dancing that they weren't meant to be together... )

I didn't catch Kelly's reaction last night. I'm battling a cold and dozed off right at the end Just opened my eyes to see Aaron & Karina dancing at the end.

+ Reply to Thread