+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3743275;
    I just hope she will get a personality soon her dances bore me but maybe that is just me.
    I personally find her very cold and without any connection to her partner or to whatever dance she's doing. To me she is very mechanical/mechanistic.

So that's two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3743260;
    Short comment regarding Aaron. The public isn't voting for him; he should shine the judges' shoes. I also think he is an reptilian Alien because when he opens his mouth wide, he could swallow a hamster, no problem.

Maybe next week when he has to slow down (hopefully) the judges will side with the public.
    ....so eliquently stated!...

Originally Posted by toads2u
    Rats, Kelly needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3742770;
    i completely agee
    She has 1 more chance to redeem herself, both dances have to be good, not just one, if she doesn't........it will be her last week.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3743278;
    Kelly is very fortunate because honestly she didn't dance that well on Monday. That's the truth!
    I know she is not the best dancer, but I have become a fan of hers. I thought she did a fairly decent job especially with Team Tango. However, everytime I pick a fave, they are eliminated this season -- so it just proves I am not voting with the majority! I would love for Kelly to out last Aaron at least and I would derive a great deal of satisfaction if she does.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3742828;
    Aaron, judges' favorite, will win the dance-off. Sad to think but I beleive the judges have made up their minds already, the dance means nothing. If I'm wrong, I'll be surprised, but I don't think so.

Agree, the judges have clearly made up their minds. If it were Mya against Joanna, then they'd have a dilema.

Is there a dance off next week?

What the heck was that "music" from Mark & Derek?? I hated it, it was way too techno. They have lovely voices, but you sure couldn't tell from that performance. I hope this is not the new sound of the band. *shudders*

I'm happy that Kelly and Donny are safe for yet another week, and I certainly wasn't surprised to see Michael or Mark go home. I really would love for both Aaron and Mya to leave next week, but I'm not so sure that will happen.

As always, I love seeing the pros dance. Rod Stewart was also great.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3743286;
    I know she is not the best dancer, but I have become a fan of hers. I thought she did a fairly decent job especially with Team Tango. However, everytime I pick a fave, they are eliminated this season -- so it just proves I am not voting with the majority! I would love for Kelly to out last Aaron at least and I would derive a great deal of satisfaction if she does.
    I like Kelly too, she is so nice and sweet but she holds back on her dancing, she doesn't seem to be able to let go, loose. Needs to go for it.
    Last edited by graycat11; 11-04-2009 at 01:56 PM.

I think Aaron and Kelly will get the boot next week. Wish it would be Mya and Joanna, I cannot stand these 2.d

Hoping Donny wins.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3743304;
    I think Aaron and Kelly will get the boot next week. Wish it would be Mya and Joanna, I cannot stand these 2.d

Hoping Donny wins.
    I think only 1 leaves next week
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3743302;
    I like Kelly too, she is so nice and sweet but she holds back on her dancing, she doesn't seem to be able to let go, loose. Needs to go for it.
    I have not ever seen anything nice or sweet out of Kelly ever since she was foisted onto the public with that terrible show her family did. She was a foul mouthed teenager and does not appear to have matured at all since then.

And she has a skunk stripe down her head.

+ Reply to Thread