+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I actually thought for a quick second, they were going to save both of them when they didn't go down the line. Seriously, at least one of them could have given Mark a pity vote. And on top of that, Aaron had a bigger advantage. He had weeks to practice his KO dance and it was the same dance he had last night for pete's sake! Mark may have had time to practice his KO dance, but he didn't have the best week this week. At least he went out classy.

I hope these judges choice's are a one season only deal. If they keep it up and make it more frequent I've lost more respect for this show. The judges get their say, and America should get there's without the judges overriding the verdict.

Premium Member

Ok results sucked I knew once Mark was in the DO with weasel boy they would save weasel boy. I am so glad the judges have no say now as to who gets the boot. So hopefully next week Aaron is outta here. Hated it.

HAHA - did ANY body notice Len's shirt tonight?!?!? Could NOT be any brighter YELLOW!!! - sunglasses anyone?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

well sine Michael is gone so am I. The rest of these people besides Mya bore me. Michael was a class act and it least I can still watch him on the NFL network.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The best final 2 would be Donny/Kelly. I would not mind either winning. I actually would like to see Kelly win it. She shows alot of spirit, hard work and determination. She does not give up easily and learns the best way she knows how. However, I don't see the judges seeing it exactly the same way.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3742922;
    I am hoping that Donny takes it all. Of the remaining five, I only like him and Aaron. I do not care for Kelly, Mya or Joanna at all.
    Donny is getting my votes as well - after Kelly leaves anyway. I do like her - but I know she doesn't stand a chance at going to the finals (nor should she based on her dancing...)

This is such an obvious farce - I still believe that Mya should have been the one leaving first, with Michael losing the dance-off to whomever they put in there. Who in the world is voting for her? As much as I don't like Aaron, I do believe that he deserved to be there tonight... but so did Mark. To say that they gave Derek/Joanna preferential treatment last week when he had the flu would be an understatement.

Funny thing is, going in to this season, I had already decided that I didn't like Donny. I am a bit too young to remember him from tv - and all I know about him is that he is related to Marie, and that was enough to disqualify him from winning in my book But week after week he actually seems genuinely GLAD to be there and glad to have 'survived' another week - and out of those left, he's the only one that I could stomach winning. Mya shouldn't be there, Joanna isn't bad but she isn't great, not to mention that she's as boring as a rock. Aaron isn't bad either but he is too cocky (though I have to say I think I'd rather see him win than Mya or Joanna) and Kelly, as personable as she is, just isn't at the same level as the other 4 who are left. So Donny it is...

I really hope they revamp this show a bit before they return next season... this has to be the most disappointing season ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravnes04;3742907;
    probably...Even with that 29, he still was in the bottom.
    look at it this way, there was 10 point difference between Aaron and Mark and Aaron was still in the bottom 3. not many are voting for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3742933;
    I hope these judges choice's are a one season only deal. If they keep it up and make it more frequent I've lost more respect for this show. The judges get their say, and America should get there's without the judges overriding the verdict.
    Yes - otherwise, just take the whole 'voting' process out of the show, because it doesn't matter WHO America votes for anyway...

I'm still bitter about Mya not being in the bottom 3... ugh.

I hope Mya or Joanna go soon. I think Aaron is immature but at least he is improving and giving his all this was probably his best week yet. With Mya and Joanna Mya bores me to tears all of her dances are just ugh too me and Joanna I just dont like the girl I dont see what the judges see she stumbles all the time and the praise her and still give her highscores. At this point the only 2 I am rooting for are Kelly and Aaron
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I take it Michael and Mark are gone??

I think Mark really got shafted by the judges this week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread