+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What a shock.

You know, it might be nice to have some suspense here. I knew the result the moment they named the couples, before the dance-off began. That's not right.

Here's to hoping that Aaron, Mya or Joanna goes next week!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Show, show, show. Three times in the bottom should tell you what America thinks of the little pipsqueak So close again. Mark/Lacey you were a class act and deserved a better outcome. Too bad you're name wasn't Derek or Mark.

Well, there's always next week, but I'll probably lose my favorite Kelly. Still betting on a final 3 of Joanna, Mya, and Donny.

FORT Fanatic

If Aaron had been on the winning team dance, I don't think he would have ended up in the bottom three. That is what brought his score down and boosted someone like Kelly up since she was on the winning team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravnes04;3742907;
    probably...Even with that 29, he still was in the bottom.
    No way that guy will win.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Anna T. looked mighty pissed off. I don't blame her. When Julianne had her surgery and Edyta filled in, they hyped it up. When Derek was out with the flu and Maks filled in, they hyped it up. Lacey could have been clinging to life in the hospital in a near state of a coma and the show obviously wouldn't have cared, or to give any sympathy passes to Mark.

FORT Fanatic

I am hoping that Donny takes it all. Of the remaining five, I only like him and Aaron. I do not care for Kelly, Mya or Joanna at all.

The judges won't be able to save Aaron from the viewers after tonight. Good!

FORT Fanatic

Well I'm out. I have absolutely no respect for anyone left. Season 9 is officially the season that jumped the shark and the ratings went in the toilet.
    If they at least pretended to give Mark a break this week, maybe it could be saved.

That's it for me. I've spent far too much time wasted.

I can hope Kelly gets through next week, and maybe Louis keeps up his streak of getting to 4th place before being booted. If Ty Murray can do it, hopefully Kelly can. I just want Aaron gone, but if this show is going to be predictable, one of two things will happen next week: Kelly will take a huge fall from grace in the judges eyes, get reamed out for blinking wrong, have her nerves completely shattered for the second dance and then be told how nervous she was and that it affected her dance. She gets eliminated and weasel boy lives again. Or, Aaron's comeback comes to an end, he gets slammed to a tee, he cries, has a meltdown, and finally gets sent packing.

I'm thinking the former will happen. Fan favorite Kelly will leave next week, Aaron weasels his way into the semi's, the judges stop him in his tracks, and we get the usual Hough/Ballas trio member in the final 3, along with Donny and Mya. Donny either wins or he loses to Joanna, which would be considered more "shocking" than losing to Mya. Or, he goes out 3rd, leaving the two girls to battle it out.

I just hope weasel boy has the mother of all meltdowns and gets himself booted for his overconfident cocky attitude. He could have been somewhat sorry to see Mark go. That was such a load of crock! I believe, like Louie, potentially Mark was a threat to the finale they want. Maybe that's why Aaron is sticking around.

+ Reply to Thread