+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 11/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 11/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3742083;
    Originally Posted by karalott
    I wonder if Mark's girlfriend will somehow weasel her way onto the show. I don't think she actually sings with the band, but considering she wants to do the show next season, maybe she'll figure it'll be some exposure (if for anything else her own career).

I loved Donny/Kym's quick step But it's hard not to love those 2. They go so well together.

Mark has a girlfriend? Thought he was married with 2 or 3 kids and isn't his wife blonde?
    Mark Ballas, not Dacascos. Her name is Joanna Pacitti and she and Mark have been recording together, separate from BHB.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3741772;
    She clearly stumbled. I hope they call them out.
    She didn't stumble, her heel got caught in her dress.

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineAG;3742129;
    Yes, that is what happened, unfortunately. The dance was lovely and well done.

Team Tango was wonderful, but then the pros seemed to mesh well at practice, which made for a wonderful close-knit team. Yay for them.

I loved Donny's dance even with the missteps, he's just a good showman.

Aaron did well, so I'd be surprised if he left, but I wouldn't mind. He's not my fave celeb by any means. I still root for Kelly and Donny even though they are not the best dancers.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Funny, I am not with the majority on this show (often I am).

I like Derek and Mark Ballas.

I like Joanna and Aaron.

I think Kelly sucks.

I think Samantha is witty and interesting.

And I think that necklace-head is starting a new fashion trend that I want to be a part of.

Of course I'm kidding - Samantha witty and interesting - ha!

FORT Fogey

I have not been much of a fan of Aaron--but he is starting to win me over with his all-out efforts each week and the precision of his dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3742158;
    Yes, that is what happened, unfortunately. The dance was lovely and well done.

Team Tango was wonderful, but then the pros seemed to mesh well at practice, which made for a wonderful close-knit team. Yay for them.

I loved Donny's dance even with the missteps, he's just a good showman.

Aaron did well, so I'd be surprised if he left, but I wouldn't mind. He's not my fave celeb by any means. I still root for Kelly and Donny even though they are not the best dancers.
    Me too...Kelly has an infectious personality, you can't help but love her, smile when she is dancing and want to root her, even though she is not the best dancer. But her spirit and willingness to keep trying and plugging away is adorable!

Donny- has been a showman all his life and it is certainly helping with this show. I love watching him even though he may not always be technically correct.

As for Aaron...his dancing may be improving (or least he had a great dance last night) but his personality and antics rub me the wrong way...I can't enjoy his dancing because I don't enjoy watching him.

Joanna is going to stick around....she has the "goods" (looks, personality,dance ability)..and for once I enjoy watching Derek dancing, she has "matured" him and they look great dancing together.

I think the bottom 3 will be Michael, Mark and Kelly...of course I will secretly hold out for a Michael, Mark and Aaron bottom 3!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineAG;3742129;
    Yes, which caused her to stumble.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3741957;
    Vote #1 has, for one of their polls this week, what people would change next season. The choices are new dances, new pro dancers, the band, and voting options. I'm somewhat surprised the band is 4th with less than 10%. That'd be my #1 of the 4.
    The problem with this poll is the limited choices.
    There's really only one thing seriously wrong with this season, that makes it so much worse than the others - for the most part, the contestants have taken boredom and anonimity to a new level.
    As a measure of interest, I would like to know the total number of posts on FORT this season vs. prior seasons. With very limited and extreme exceptions, there are no posters who are nuts for anyone on the show.
    The change that will matter is in the casting department.

FORT Fogey

SDL--but don't compare the number of posts to last season with its Melissa/Gilles posting "debates."

I doubt if any season would match that.

I happen to like Derek a lot. Joanna, not much. And, once again, the judges seem to favor her, even when she stumbles. Whether you trip over your dress or the dance, in general, it's still a stumble, and should be graded as such. I'm not sure why they're grading her so high. I don't find her fun to watch at all.
    Aaron has a lot of natural dance ability. He's got a goofy personality, but I do enjoy his dancing and his enthusiasm. He makes Karina bearable for me.
    I was looking forward to seeing Mark dance with Anna, but I didn't enjoy their dance at all.
    Much as I think Mya is a ringer, I'd prefer to see her stay over Joanna.
    I still like Kelly, but I feel her dancing was, once again, pretty weak.
    Donny is still fun to watch.
    I still enjoy watching Michael. He's stepped up his dancing in the past few weeks. And, he sure emotes on the dance floor.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread