+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

An afterthought: Taylor Swift is the real deal, what a beautiful person (not just physically) and a gifted singer and writer, not to mention a great role model for youngsters. I remember "picking her" when she first hit my radar a couple years ago. Just think what her music will be like 20 years from now, and all along the way to then.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I think the judges went with the most popular guy on set not the best dancer in the dance off. Bah

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3737942;
    You've got to be kidding.
    Aaron is on the wrong reality show. He belongs on Dr. Phil.
    Give it time. They'll be the next 'Dr. Phil Family in Crisis'. I don't really watch Dr. Phil anymore, but I caught it last Monday and apparently the very first Dr. Phil family he had on way back when his show started is back again with a whole new set of problems. And I'm sure if he's on 10 years from now they'll be back again.

Parkhillian, I agree with your statement. I tried voting for Louie and Kelly last night. I voted once for Louie, and when I tried to vote again it said I had used up all my votes. I tried with Kelly and it let me get two votes in before saying the same thing I also wish him the best in his Olympic quest and will definitely be watching. I also hope he and Chelsie get a little romance going They are too cute together. And I hope to see Chelsie back again next season, and maybe even for some pro dances this season.

I think the judges went with the most popular guy on set not the best dancer in the dance off. Bah
    Maybe there's real tension with their new favorite, Aaron, so they booted him. And once again, vote #1 semi-disappoints me. If they really were just basing their vote on this dance, which I doubt, it's a tough call. Michael was more entertaining, but Louie did more dance, even if it wasn't that good. And of course, as I think, they could keep Michael around to have in the dance off next week and then boot him over someone else. We have Mya, Joanna, Kelly, Michael, Donny, Mark, and Aaron left (who the heck am I missing?) Many of them are either judges favorites, huge audience favorites, or better dancers. Unless someone came out and totally flopped their dance, I think Michael would get booted. And does everyone have to pick a new KO dance next week?
    Last edited by karalott; 10-27-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Boo, hiss - Louie really enjoyed this and tried so hard. I think they concentrated too much on his dropping Chelsie last night, and I don't think they were objective in judging him. But Carrie Ann did look disappointed at the end. This means I have free nights next week - won't even DVR it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3737948;
    For the past couple of weeks Louie has walked his dances. Michael at least attempted to do the dance with the weak instruction his partner gave him.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I wasn't ready for Melissa to go. Booo....Louis and Michael not a problem. One more week of Michael. His radio show platform gives him the votes, he could stick around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3737944;
    I'll probably stick around, though if Kelly and Donny go, I have 2 people I'm rooting against and the others that I just don't care about. So basically I'll root for the ringer and look forward to her planned fake surprised reaction to winning.

Louie/Chelsie looked so disappointed. I think they were confident about their dance. 30 seconds really isn't long enough for that. Hopefully this is a trial thing that they won't bring back. He wasn't the best dancer, but Michael isn't any better. And I think both are entertaining, which is the only thing this season has going for me.
    I'm still a bit shattered about Natalie being gone. I wasn't officially rooting for her but I loved her performances and what a mere viewer can perceive about her as a person.

Too many of my faves to watch are gone now. It's rather interesting how emotional and "important" a mere entertainment television show can be.

I'll root for Kelly on the sidelines of doing something else with those 3 hours per week. Even Brrrrruno and Tom aren't enough.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3737951;
    Boo, hiss - Louie really enjoyed this and tried so hard. I think they concentrated too much on his dropping Chelsie last night, and I don't think they were objective in judging him. But Carrie Ann did look disappointed at the end. This means I have free nights next week - won't even DVR it.
    I don't think CA liked being the deciding vote. But really, there's no way it's going to be a 3 way tie for whoever. Whoever is the last judge to give their vote will be the deciding one. The show wants a little suspense.

Bruno has turned into such a sour puss. Who peed in his drink? Len must be on something because he looked disappointed about Louie leaving, gave Michael an 8, and is barely critical.

On the plus side, I'm not sorry to see Melissa go.

Premium Member

Well another favorite gone, oh well all my votes will go to Mark and Kelly. Couldn't care less about the rest of them.

I think next week could be the surprising elimination for the season. If Kelly winds up in the DO, I don't think the judges will want to send her home and do what they have to to keep her in. If she's against Michael, no problem. But that'd still leave someone else going. That's assuming Michael or Kelly doesn't get voted out first and face someone else in the DO.

And Len irked me with his comment about expecting more for the DO. What did he expect? They had 2 other dances to learn this week. Did he think because this was a judges only dance they needed to step it up more for this than the other 2?

Kelly will be getting my votes, with a few going to Donny. Between the two I think she needs them more, but hopefully I'm not wrong.

+ Reply to Thread