+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

sdl

Re: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;3737170;
    Amen!!

I think (the jury is still out on this though) that even Paula Abdul would be more painless to watch!
    One of the bargaining chips that Paula Abdul was using to try to get Ryan Secrest money from AI, before they laughed her out of the room and ended all negotiations, was that she was talking to ABC about moving to DWTS.
    There must have been SOME truth to it...that she and ABC at least talked.
    Paula is no brain surgeon but is a mega-star compared to Carrie Ann.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3737048;
    A shot of the band reveals that necklace head is opting for extra wide head band this week.
    This is the best observation all night.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3737173;
    Agreed on all points. Except I think Samantha has a lock on the "Most Irritating Show Regular" award.
    I don't particularly find Samantha irritating, although a bit dimwitted and often in a WTF laugh-worthy kind of way. CAI just grates on my nerves most of the time.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3737040;
    I really love watching Louie dance! I know he is not the best of dancers but his routines are a joy to watch! I loved the tricks tonight! I hope he stays for a few more weeks since he is the fun for me!
    He's the fun for me too TxMav!

The nights final scoring:
    Joanna & Derek 36
    Aaron & Karina 33
    Mya & Demitry 33
    Mark & Lacey 32
    Donny & Kym 31
    Kelly & Louis 25
    Louie & Chelsie 24
    Melissa & Mark 24
    Michael & Anna 22

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3737182;
    One of the bargaining chips that Paula Abdul was using to try to get Ryan Secrest money from AI, before they laughed her out of the room and ended all negotiations, was that she was talking to ABC about moving to DWTS.
    There must have been SOME truth to it...that she and ABC at least talked.
    Paula is no brain surgeon but is a mega-star compared to Carrie Ann.
    Paula is going to be a guest judge on SYTYCD according to Nigel.

Ugh. Joanna won that? Seriously? Girl looked like she was drunk dancing. It was awful. Mya barely moved....wiggled her hips but her feet were pretty stationary. Why Louis would free style it with Kelly is beyond me. Aaron, and it pains me to say this, was one of the better ones in the Mamba-off. Can't believe I just said that...

I only caught the show from the end of Kelly's performance. Louie was a bit wild, but the boy was moving! He wasn't walking...lol. Donny didn't do very well. That definitely isn't his dance. Joanna's upper body looked beautiful. She was all flowy and graceful. As long as you didn't look at her feet.

Frankly, I don't care who wins this season. I like Kelly and Louie but I'm smart enough to know that neither of them will be in the F2, so I don't care who wins. I really don't like anyone well enough to really root for them. Maybe Mark?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3736988;
    I like Kelly and Louis. I do think if Kelly wasn't so "reserved"...not sure that is the word I'm looking for....she would be awesome!
    One thing that I have noticed - not super obvious - her partner really and truly like her and is enjoying her as a partner
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I can't imagine having Paula Abdul on this show. To fit all her ramblings in they'd have to only allow three couples to participate! Tom has trouble enough cutting Bruno off to keep the show on track--- can you imagine Paula up there trying to give one of her 'nice' critiques? I don't want a 'personality'-- I want a judge who knows what they're talking about and stays consistent. Apparently an impossible thing to do on this show... Len knows what he's talking about, but none of the three are consistent. Drives me crazy when they let one of their favorites slip by with rave reviews and punish someone else who is trying hard with bad (and usually nitpickie) reviews!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm disappointed Aaron is going to probably survive this week after being so close to being gone the last two weeks. Oh well, he can't hang on forever, and the judges will eventually turn on him again. Mark was my favorite of the night but I enjoyed Louie, Kelly, and Donny. I sent my votes Louie's way because I'm afraid he'll need them the most.

I'll be curious how the judges will handle the dance off. Will they keep their bias to the side? Will they vote to keep the "better" dancer in over someone that they like or who is a bigger fan favorite/more entertaining personality? After tonight I really don't trust their judgement.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-26-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3737217;
    One thing that I have noticed - not super obvious - her partner really and truly like her and is enjoying her as a partner
    I agree. Louis does seem to really care about her. It's weird because they are so different. I really think he isn't really in it to win it. He just wants to make this the best experience he can for Kelly. I could watch clips of them in rehearsal all day.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread