+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3737025;
    I hate to say this but Jewel's husband whose name escapes me at the moment is much better at dancing with Chelsea than Dude.
    Ty Murray.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I love Louie! He's got no chance of winning, or likely making the final 3. But I'm going to enjoy him and hope he outlasts the little weasel or MJH (and Joanna, but I'm realistic).

That's it! Thanks! StarryElf

FORT Fanatic

This is the first season that I am not a happy camper, it is so boring I keep watching over Giles dances from last season. There is no Giles this season, no little Kim just plain boring.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3737031;
    This is the first season that I am not a happy camper, it is so boring I keep watching over Giles dances from last season. There is no Giles this season, no little Kim just plain boring.
    I usually hate comparing seasons, and hate when the producers try to find the next Gilles, the next Warren, the next Lil Kim. They won't, and in trying to do that, like any reality show that tries to re-create a character, it backfires. In this case, it backfired 16 times.

I'm not a Louie fan even a little, but I call "bull" on those scores in the other direction from the others (who have been marked too high).

That was better than Kelly's or Michael's, even if it wasn't that great (and note I DON'T want those two going home, but the truth is the truth).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I really love watching Louie dance! I know he is not the best of dancers but his routines are a joy to watch! I loved the tricks tonight! I hope he stays for a few more weeks since he is the fun for me!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3737034;
    I usually hate comparing seasons, and hate when the producers try to find the next Gilles, the next Warren, the next Lil Kim. They won't, and in trying to do that, like any reality show that tries to re-create a character, it backfires. In this case, it backfired 16 times.
    By season 20, they'll be up to 30 couples. The show will be 5 hours long and Len will be judging live via video from his weekly Bingo night at the retirement community.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

A shot of the band reveals that necklace head is opting for extra wide head band this week.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3737034;

Could they not have find more interesting people? this season the only good character is Kelly. Everyone else luctluster. Man Giles is the premium of all the shows follow by Emmit Smith and the other winner before the one from the band. They need to cast their net a bit wider if you ask me. These ones have no personality at all.

+ Reply to Thread