+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3732886;
    Mya is a pro. If she doesn't win, that will be even more absurd.
    I love watching a pro dance, but I guess this is why I'm not enjoying this season so much. I know alot do have dance background and some not so much I guess. I may tune back in for the final show and the winner.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3732889;
    I love watching a pro dance, but I guess this is why I'm not enjoying this season so much. I know alot do have dance background and some not so much I guess. I may tune back in for the final show and the winner.
    The only two I regard has having dance experience are Mya and Donny, and his experience is of the "bad habits" kind. I've seen him on stage and wasn't impressed with his Vegas or Branson performances. I don't have a problem with him on the show, but I have serious heartburn with ABC and the producers for Mya's inclusion. (I don't have a problem with her, just with her being in the cast).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3732738;
    Looks like they'll be showing past dance clips and the pros thoughts to MJ and his songs.

Norah Jones up now. I heard Jonathan/Anna were dancing to one of her songs tonight, don't know if it's this one or another. I wish those 2 got to dance together more.

ETA: I guess it's another one. I don't know who those dancers are. paridy, that was season 3. Louis couldn't do season 4 because the female celebs weren't short enough for him.

If I'm not mistaken, Anna was wearing the dress that Melissa Rycroft wore last season for her and Tony's Viennese Waltz (Wk 9)when she/Jonathan danced tonight.. Also, on the second night of the premiere during the pro Ladies routine at the beginning of the show, Kym Johnson wore the outfit Melissa wore for her ChaCha in the Semi-Finals. I've noticed other dancers wearing outfits worn in previous seasons, but that only makes good economic sense. Besides that, nobody notices but people like me who remembers such things.
    Last edited by n4692u; 10-20-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3732898;
    The only two I regard has having dance experience are Mya and Donny, and his experience is of the "bad habits" kind. I've seen him on stage and wasn't impressed with his Vegas or Branson performances. I don't have a problem with him on the show, but I have serious heartburn with ABC and the producers for Mya's inclusion. (I don't have a problem with her, just with her being in the cast).
    I think she would have been great as a guest judge. I have no problem with her either. It just doesn't seem fair.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Regular

I think it's sad that Natalie had to go, but I think the others have a point: Alec has seemed to be unhappy to be there the past few weeks and has had little connection with Natalie. To me he is being the Pro version of Macy Gray. I'm still frustrated that she took Jonathan off the first week. He deserves better than that, and sadly so did Natalie.

I just hope the MJ tribute is worth watching. I've got 1 more hour to go here in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3732901;
    If I'm not mistaken, Anna was wearing the dress that Melissa Rycroft wore last season for her and Tony's Viennese Waltz when she/Jonathan danced tonight.. Also, on the second night of the premiere during the pro Ladies routine at the beginning of the show, Kym Johnson wore the outfit Melissa wore for her ChaCha in the Semi-Finals. I've noticed other dancers wearing outfits worn in previous seasons, but that only makes good economic sense. Besides that, nobody notices but people like me who remembers such things.
    I noticed the yellow one Derek's partner wore recently was worn by Stacy Keebler or it resembled it.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3732740;
    Nice song by Norah Jones, but the Solid Gold dancers aren't really doing it for me.
    Didn't Gilles/Cheryl dance the Waltz to the song Norah Jones sang tonight? I think it was in the semi-finals. They scored a perfect 30.

FORT Fogey

West Coaster--show just starting here--

Oh that's too bad about Natalie! I really liked her and thought she was developing as a dancer.

I agree that something happened to her relationship with her partner.

What a shame--I do hope she contineus dancing. She is made for it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3732907;
    Didn't Gilles/Cheryl dance the Waltz to the song Norah Jones sang tonight? I think it was in the semi-finals. They scored a perfect 30.
    I don't remember if Gilles/Cheryl danced to it, but according to this history thread, Trista & Louis danced to it in season 1:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ugh-years.html
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3732907;
    They did. Wasn't he in a chair at the beginning of it? One of my favorite dances of theirs, but then I guess they all were! This season just isn't doing it for me at all. I don't like the Mya plant, and I don't like the judges' fawning over Donny.

+ Reply to Thread