+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 10/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3732579;
    Joanna said in a sports radio interview that she did not know who her partner was, nor who the other celebs were, until they showed up at Supertars for taping.

Then and only then did she find out she had Terrell Owens. This confirms your info as well.
    But she didn't excuse her behavior in her interviews, and seemed proud of being the b***h. And the fact that she didn't seem upset when she and T.O. came back after Jennifer/David originally were taken out. No foul mouthed 'I can't believe how much you get paid' there. She even wanted to go after Warren Sapp, who didn't do anything to her.

Lisa Leslie, one of the athletes competing, didn't have many kind words about her behind the scenes, when the cameras were off.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3732605;
    But she didn't excuse her behavior in her interviews, and seemed proud of being the b***h. And the fact that she didn't seem upset when she and T.O. came back after Jennifer/David originally were taken out. No foul mouthed 'I can't believe how much you get paid' there. She even wanted to go after Warren Sapp, who didn't do anything to her.

Lisa Leslie, one of the athletes competing, didn't have many kind words about her behind the scenes, when the cameras were off.
    The discussion was not about Joanna's behavior but whether or not she knew who her partner was before she got to the taping of Superstars, which she did not.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3732657;
    The discussion was not about Joanna's behavior but whether or not she knew who her partner was before she got to the taping of Superstars, which she did not.
    I thought Maks knew who his partner was before getting to the Bahamas, but maybe I was wrong. Sorry SassyKat, I didn't mean to reply to your post, but to another one on a different page. I linked the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3732158;
    Two weeks in a row of the bizaare, heavy duty character make-up on straight as an arrow Louis is enough. Talking about distracting....
    Louis as in Louis Van Amstel? He is in fact gay. Introduced his boyfriend when he and Kelly were on that E! nighttime show Chelsea Lately a few days ago.

Also in terms of that dance pairing, sounds like Kelly's foot injury was worse than they thought. Interesting to see how it will or won't affect her next week.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3732961;
    Louis as in Louis Van Amstel? He is in fact gay. Introduced his boyfriend when he and Kelly were on that E! nighttime show Chelsea Lately a few days ago.

Also in terms of that dance pairing, sounds like Kelly's foot injury was worse than they thought. Interesting to see how it will or won't affect her next week.
    Apparently she has the jitterbug next week, if I heard them right. Can't be a good dance if her foot is hurting I hope she's okay. Kelly's one of the few bright spots left for me this season.

Quote Originally Posted by duckfarts;3732557;
    Agreed. Hard to find any celeb that has absolutely no dance experience, and some people point to a third grade ballet class and yell "ringer". I just prefer to vote for someone that I see improving each week. I was in tears the first night after Kelly danced because it was so touching to see Ozzy and Sharon beaming at her... all the $$ in the world couldn't have bought that pride in their 'little girl'.
    Wonder how Sharon would feel if the judges treated their little Kelly like she treats some of the contestants on AGT? Sharon is directly responsible for sending truly talented people home and keeping lousy freakish acts. She is a phony but that has nothing to do with Kelly's dancing. Kelly does have prior dance experience and she is still a horrible dancer, no matter how beaming and touching her parents are. As far as I'm concerned, this is a personality contest rather than who can dance. I enjoy good dancers could care less about their personality.

Playing catch up.

shocked at the crazy high scores the judges gave some of them.

Lacy and .. forgot his name. Sorry but I do think Lacey over performs. Why? Well when they danced the only person I looked at was Lacy. Don't think that is what they want?

Right now I am watching Louie and Chelsea. Nice couple but this time I do not like so much the facial expressions of Chelsea. sorry. Louie's best dance though. (not that that was so hard)

Something I noticed last week with Kelly. does she has a bit of x or Y legs? O Can I puke. Kelly will dance on one of her dad's songs. Enough already. Hmm I do not think Kelly was very good tonight. Again very nervous and not the strong moves that are needed for this dance.
    24 is also overscored. Come on she wasn't better than Nathalie. grrr

OMG maks is there? yeah. Wow loved the beginning of this dance. O noooo a stumble but they picked it up again. Loved the choreography.
    I think that if Maks would have danced with Joanna instead of .....annoying Derek who always get the good dancers and pretty girls, it would have been better and Joanna would even be more popular. Wow Joanna has a pair of beautiful eyes by the way.

I guess that it will be Michael who is leaving this week. Oh Maks is such a sweetheart.

Hey there is Corky. Love him. (I know I am one of few who does)

group practice: OMG Joanna You just build some points but you already lost them with me. Stop your nagging.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3731940;
    Joanna/Maks (in for Derek) – Argentine Tango

CA - 8
    Len - 8
    Bruno - 8

Wow! Minus a mistake coming from Joanna likely beginning a caminata on the wrong foot causing Maks to bump into her leg and put her off balance, it was the dance of the night for me. (The camera was on their upper bodies only at the time, so it is impossible to accurately know the reason). Maks gives us 6 complete technical steps in his choreography with Joanna, with five executed exceptionally well. They recovered well, and finished with polish. Excellent chemistry, powerful and believable.

I’d love to see her dance every week with Maks. These two are wonderfully suited for each other and would be a perfect pairing the tour, if there is one this year.

8 (Begging to be a 10. Yes, otherwise it was that powerful, and fully “Argentine” and what Maks will expect when he judges the AT next June in Boston).
    Late to this thread, sorry, but perhaps you have seen by now the alternate footage of the stumble they showed on the results show. Her heel got caught in the cuff of Maks' pants, throwing both of them off balance. They made an amazing recovery after Maks nearly crashed into her, and stayed in character and with the music.

I too would have loved to see them paired every week. I miss seeing Maks dance.

+ Reply to Thread