+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 10/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3731836;
    Oh screw you, band guy who always sings the cheesy over-the-top version of Spanish songs. I HATE you.

And once again, we get a female pro bringing the Sex-ay and the male standing there like a post and reaping the judging benefits.
    Ok, that cracked me up!
    What about the chick with the necklace on her head? Eventually, she will end up cross-eyed with all the shiny stuff hanging between her eyes.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I really like Louie and Chelsea, they are fun to watch, and so cute together.

Premium Member

Louie and Chelsie - 7, 8, 7 =22

Premium Member

Melissa and Mark up next doing Argentine Tango. (and poor Mark is sick so maybe he won't be hamming it up as much. )

Louie and Cheslie were great tonight. I had hoped for much better scores for them. Louie did so much better tonight. Cheslie is a doll, so glad she is on the show!

Thanks, paridy!

I caught Louie/Chelsea's dance and liked it, but missed their rehearsal. Later I'll catch up on the whole show (except for what I FF through ).

Hoping to catch Joanna/Maks while I'm checking the TV occasionally.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3731841;
    Ok, that cracked me up!
    What about the chick with the necklace on her head? Eventually, she will end up cross-eyed with all the shiny stuff hanging between her eyes.
    I noticed that and wondered wth? Is she some sort of princess? But now I see she just got her necklace stuck trying to put it on over her head

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I loved Louie/Chelsie's AT! He did more in that than Aaron. In fact, I thought that was the best dance so far. It's my favorite, along with Michael's paso, and if Donny hadn't gotten overmarked with his AT I would have liked that, too.

Louie/Chelsie – Argentine Tango

CA - 7
    Len - 8
    Bruno - 7

Very good emotional connection between them, which likely wins the judges over (not to mention they are losing viewings due the their negativity)

Technically, Louie’s tango was at the bottom end of the difficulty spectrum, the very bottom! Louie is still walking on the dance floor, not stepping. Is he afraid to move? Bruno and CA agree and nicely mention it… Len apparently took his meds and says nothing negative…

There is really nothing to critique technically since he didn’t do much worth commenting on.

7 (without any passion in that score)

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3731841;
    Ok, that cracked me up!
    If the show got rid of THOSE two, plus Samantha, we'd be cooking, wouldn't we?

So when does Tom do his "best band in the land" shtick tonight? How does he do that with a straight face? Then again, Tom can sell anything. Listen to him sell that Castle episode! Selling a sucko band may be a LITTLE tougher, but he's got more practice.

Speaking of sucking... hi, Melissa!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread