+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Man I loved the video package for Mark and his kids tonight...The three little darlings saying together that "Dancing is Cool" I just wanted to eat them up.. and then Mark doing pull ups with his son wrapped around his waist...all kinds of Awesome

And I have to say I love how Mark blows off steam, not by snipping and griping at his teacher, but through Nerf Battles!!

Lacey said in an interview that she was really pleased with how the Two Step went, she learned it when she was young, not in the Ballroom but she was comfortable with it going back to her roots with her family who are big social dancers.

FORT Regular

Maybe Mark's partners are the first to do stuff because he always has great partners. Kristi, Sabrina, Shawn. Melissa is not a dancer but she is popular. I wonder if she is getting a lot of votes so they want to make it seem like she is better than she is. I think Melissa cannot dance. Her dance this week still look bad, she did not really dance and she was in flats yet still off balance. Mark is the luckiest pro.

Anna is unlucky. Chuck had a good attitude but not popular enough.

Personally, the best moment of the night was when Louie was ragging on Aaron for crying.

I LOVE Shakira! The girl can move! When I grow up...I want to BE her.

I loved Aaron being in the bottom two. Just wish he'd been the one to get the boot. Was Karina crying because she'll miss Chuck or because she has to dance with Aaron for another week? Frankly, I think he is on her last nerve. Maybe the romance is over.

The kid segment was adorable.

Chuck wasn't a great dancer, but (surprisingly) he was a very nice guy. I didn't expect that. Sorry to see him go. I think Anna was a little ticked. Not at him but maybe at the situation and because the poor girl can't catch a break. She's always one of the first ones to go. Next season...give that girl a winner! She deserves it!

Kelly just makes me smile. She was in the middle of the pack and she was smiling and happy about it. You can tell she's enjoying herself a lot more than even she expected. It's joyful to watch. And unlike other celebs in the past, she knows when to be ladylike and when she can be crass. On her dads show, she was crass. On DWTS's, she's very tame and and not vulgar at all. I like that about her....the fact that she can gauge the situation and not make a faux pas.

Natalie and Alec seem very disconnected. I don't think he cracked a smile all night and she seems nervous around him. Not sure what it is.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

From what I've seen of Alec-- he seems cranky and no sense of humor. Others on here talk about Maks being mean to their partners, but in my opinion I think Alec is the mean (appearing) one. I know he has alot of fans here, don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I don't like him. I don't see any personality at all from him. No wonder poor Natalie is cowed acting around him! I had a piano teacher who acted like that--- mean guy, all business, and piano was NO fun. (had another teacher later who showed me the fun side and I loved it) I just don't get what you guys like about him! (scratching head...)

Ok, this may be the dumbest question ever asked on this board-- but why are the threads locked? I want to post under how to make this show better and it's locked. Are they locked at a certain time or what? I'm afraid this is a dumb question... but I still have to ask!

JavaJo~ Love the Avatar!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3727234;
    Ok, this may be the dumbest question ever asked on this board-- but why are the threads locked? I want to post under how to make this show better and it's locked. Are they locked at a certain time or what? I'm afraid this is a dumb question... but I still have to ask!
    Yes the threads are locked until the show finishes airing on the West Coast which tonight will be 1 am EST.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3727234;
    They stay locked on show nights until 1:00 AM (?) EST, I think.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3727171;
    Louie put on his twitter that they were told by a two step champion that the dance revolved around the girl and was basically just the guy walking her through it. Whether he really got info from someone or not, I don't know, but I do think he and Chelsie thought they had it, which could explain the lack of chemistry and attitude showing between them. I still think it's unfair that they give the pros dances they don't know anything about. I thought the point was to teach celebs the dances, not teach the pros, too.
    Louie's twitter message is lame and disingenuous - and he is one of my favorites!
    NOBODY who has ever two stepped will ever tell you that the guy just walks while the girl moves around. In ALL country dances, the guy LEADS. He is expected to dance with the proper cadence and perform steps as the girl is directed through her routine. They move in tandem.
    I like Louie but please, don't give us weak excuses that are totally implausible. It's the verbal equivalent of crying.
    Louie needs to get serious, man up, and work - or go back to hanging with the other dudes goofing around on the slopes. Smiling isn't going to cut it at this stage.
    The act isn't cute if your dancing sucks, Louie.

Premium Member

I have watched a great country two step on YouTube, and I agree that the man does alot of the dancing as well as the woman. It isn't just one person that can shine in that dance.

+ Reply to Thread