+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't believe Michael survived another week. I really thought he would be the one to go tonight.

I am shocked that Aaron was in the bottom two. He is a good dancer.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I knew it was too good to be true. Now the little punk will probably wise up, be humble, lose the attitude and tears, and win over the audience that almost sent him home.

Chuck/Anna looked so disappointed, and I've enjoyed watching them than a few other couples left. They better bring Anna back next season, because I've missed her, and it's been great having her back and surviving past the second week. Hopefully her hubby has better luck next season, too.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3727139;
    I heard Christian Slater was a fan of this show, I wish they could get him on.

Here we go, let's go Louie/Chelsie!

Why is Tom already giving Aaron the speech? He's already in the bottom 2.

I think Louie/Chelsie got misled on the dance and are peeved about it.

Louie/Chelsie are safe! Which probably means Chuck is going home
    You know that's what I'm thinking too. I think Chelsie was so worried about making sure it was proper, especially having never done this dance before. And it's really ashame that the pros weren't prepped on these dances prior, how are they suppose to know what the judges are looking for. Honestly I don't think Mark and Lacey's 2 step was "traditional", and that' usually what Len wants. Chucks wasn't either for that matter.... I guess it's all a matter of interpurtation.. I'm happy they're safe for another week, I really hope he steps it up this week, I want them to stay a few more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3727154;
    I can't believe Michael survived another week. I really thought he would be the one to go tonight.

I am shocked that Aaron was in the bottom two. He is a good dancer.
    Michael is surviving on his cowboys and football fans. I am voting for him because he is so being shorted by his partner and her lack of choreography skills.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

So since my computer has been in and out for me tonight, some other highlights:

Aaron/Karina being in the bottom 2 (if only they got sent home)

The pro demos of the AT and Paso Doble (I always love seeing Alec/Edyta dance together-but I don't get why Cheryl and Dmitry seem to be a part of nearly every pro dance)

Natalie, Louie, and Kelly making it through to next week

The group dance being the hustle, which I can live with. At least it's not an individual dance, it's not a group hip hop or country western, and of course the return of AT and the paso doble being next week

Samantha telling Aaron "we don't always know what the judges mean". It would have been funny if only Samantha knew 99% of the time we didn't know what she was talking about, either

And these aren't highlights or low points, but why is it Mark's partners set the record for everything? Kristi was the first contestant ever to 9's the first week, now Melissa is the first celeb to make such a come from behind. Of course I wish they had rubbed it in Aaron's face that maybe no celeb has ever had that big of a fall in just 4/5 weeks. I could have done with someone else getting the encore, but I guess Melissa earned it. She and Mark just bug me. I'm hoping this isn't a trend now where the judges go out of their way to overmark them if they didn't earn it. I think Melissa did a great job this week with her Charleston and maybe it was her break out dance. I haven't thought she was a good dancer up until now but maybe she just needed a confidence boost. However, a 10 was laughable and I hope they don't keep tossing them 8's and 9's and 10's just to keep them from whining in the press. Mark especially doesn't seem to like the criticism.

And something seems off between Natalie/Alec. They don't seem as happy around each other, but maybe its just been a rough week. I'm hoping that's all it is, because if she starts having second thoughts or crack show up in the partnership, they may be out I hope Louie does a better job next week. He has the paso, so it should be a dance right up his alley. I also don't get why Samantha said to Joanna "the AT is different than you've had in the last 2 weeks". It's different than any dance she's had! Maybe having to transfer to ballroom instead of the latin will be her undoing. Mya didn't seem too happy with Len, so maybe she'll start showing an unappealing attitude. I don't think she gets what Len is saying. She's not an amateur, she's a pro, and he's holding her to what he thinks her level is.

And I know the line up of potential new bachelors was supposed to be a joke, but was that Derek sitting there among them?

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3727163;
    You know that's what I'm thinking too. I think Chelsie was so worried about making sure it was proper, especially having never done this dance before. And it's really ashame that the pros weren't prepped on these dances prior, how are they suppose to know what the judges are looking for. Honestly I don't think Mark and Lacey's 2 step was "traditional", and that' usually what Len wants. Chucks wasn't either for that matter.... I guess it's all a matter of interpurtation.. I'm happy they're safe for another week, I really hope he steps it up this week, I want them to stay a few more weeks.
    Louie put on his twitter that they were told by a two step champion that the dance revolved around the girl and was basically just the guy walking her through it. Whether he really got info from someone or not, I don't know, but I do think he and Chelsie thought they had it, which could explain the lack of chemistry and attitude showing between them. I still think it's unfair that they give the pros dances they don't know anything about. I thought the point was to teach celebs the dances, not teach the pros, too.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3727128;
    We've been spoiled these last two weeks with Queen Latifah and now Shakira. Forget any other musical guests, just bring them back every week. Shakira was fantastic. I was hoping they'd have DWTS pros dancing with her, but what she did was quite a performance.
    She's an amazing person; beautiful, talented writer, singer and dancer, and extremely intelligent. I'm so happy that she did my fave song of hers ("Hips Don't Lie), and I'm pretty sure that was Wyclef Jean doing the male lead vocals with her. Check out many videos on you tube.

Btw, I'll be offline for a week as I've got an appointment for a full body and life swap with Shakira.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3727166;
    Michael is surviving on his cowboys and football fans. I am voting for him because he is so being shorted by his partner and her lack of choreography skills.
    I voted for Michael with most of my votes last night (for the first time) because I saw a side I hadn't seen of him yet. I saw how comforting he was to Aaron when he had his immature crying fit last week and how fun he was with Tony in practice AND how much he really seemed to be trying. I gave Louis a few of my votes because I think he and Chelsie are so adorable, but he had better step it up. It comes to a point where one has to start voting for someone who has the potential to win like Natalie or Kellie. I think they can make it to the end and I like them very much and I like their partners as well, which is a plus.

I was just visiting another site and some people are put off by Louie's comment. I hope that doesn't backfire on him and make Aaron *gasp* look good. I also hope the show didn't think twice about it and doesn't make it out as some stupid rivalry. I think Aaron deserves any criticism he gets, and I don't think Louie meant any harm by it.

I'm still worried after a bad couple of weeks he'll regain an audience and the judges respect and have some stupid amazing comeback. He's so close to being gone.

Boo Hoo over Chuck and Anna going home tonight. I sure didn't expect that. I cheered when Tom said Aaron/Karina were in the bottom 2, but I knew it was too good to be true that they would be getting off my tv screen this soon. I thought Chuck would have a bigger fan base than he obviously did. I'll miss them.

+ Reply to Thread