+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3729207;
    Whoa. I'm lost.
    Did Kelly Osbourne say that Mark should not be on DWTS because he has a cameo role on a cooking show?
    Please tell us what ignited this controversy.

Kelly Osbourne's tweets had nothing to do with Mark Dacascos. She twittered the other day that Aaron Carter was over an hour late for rehearsal..not sure if that's true or not because Mark twittered just a half hour earlier that everyone was at rehearsal. Aaron was offended by the tweeting. Then when these children realized who was reading their public twitters they went into damage control. Then Krupa has been tweeting about Mya's dance experience, fine...but apparently Krupa fans felt she went too far in mocking Mya...don't know what that means since I didn't see Krupa's twitters. A lot of drama ensued, and ABC message boards began removing threads.
    Krupa has gone into damage control herself.

The upshot is this show is as much about "personalities" as it is dancing, so if these children don't know how to behave as adults then I'm not about to waste a vote on them either.

What I am saying is there are people with integrity on this show, and there's people without it. I choose to vote for those with it.

Further, I couldn't stomach one episode of the Osbournes, and Kelly's stint on MTV is not something I would call noteworthy, so if one doesn't like a cooking show that's fine, but let's get some perspective, the chefs on the show are world renouned and are highly sought after for their expertise. I'm not sure why Kelly's even famous, except that her Dad is a musician and well known drug abuser.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3729207;
    Whoa. I'm lost.
    Did Kelly Osbourne say that Mark should not be on DWTS because he has a cameo role on a cooking show?
    Please tell us what ignited this controversy.
    I was wondering that, too. Granted, I'm not as crazy about Mark as I had hoped to be and was pre-season. But it's really not his fault, I just can't stand Lacey. I get the impression she doesn't care much about this season. But I am enjoying him while he's here, and certainly wouldn't mind him winning.

About Joanna's disrespect-interesting. Also interesting TPTB would hide that. There was a rumor earlier in the season about a certain celeb trash talking the other contestants behind the scenes and complaining about being cast with a bunch of nobodies. It was to the point there partner wished they would get eliminated so they wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. Maybe the culprit is Joanna? Though she has to room to talk about nobodies.

And the only thing I've seen Kelly say was she called Aaron out over his remarks over winning (which I think he deserved) and complained about his being late to rehearsal for the group dance and keeping everyone waiting (which he didn't deny).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3729290;
    And the only thing I've seen Kelly say was she called Aaron out over his remarks over winning (which I think he deserved) and complained about his being late to rehearsal for the group dance and keeping everyone waiting (which he didn't deny).
    Carter was offended by the twitter, he clearly asked her why she even have to put that on twitter.

They Both went into damage control.

She's an insufferable brat who wanted to grind down Aaron for whatever reason, so I won't be voting for any of these children.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3729297;
    Carter was offended by the twitter, he clearly asked her why she even have to put that on twitter.

She's an insufferable brat who wanted to grind down Aaron for whatever reason, so I won't be voting for any of these children.
    Gosh, reading this stuff is making me tired of the whole lot of them...even though some are clearly not to blame.
    At this point, I only have these firm opinions:
    1. Natalie has incredible legs.
    2. Mya is a pro.
    3. Aaron cries.
    4. Donnie is better than Marie.
    5. Michael's problem is his partner.
    The rest is negotiable.

There is always b*tching done by the conestants, and pros, about other contestants, etc. That's nothing new.

Now if Kelly mentioned Aaron being an hour late then I assume it was to the group rehearsal, which would mean that it had an effect on several people. I can understand that being irritating. Not sure why it all has to be twittered about, though. Seems very high schoolish to me.

FORT Fanatic

Yep.

Pretty shortsighted for somebody who wanted to have this whole new drug free, "I'm a person to be proud of" personna, when she's gosipping about the competition on a public message board.

Not too bright a bulb there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3729297;

I'm not on Twitter because I really don't need to know what people are having for lunch--

So to me Kelly looks like a hard working contestant who is gaining a lot of personal knowledge from her time on DWTS.

I personally find her ovecoming her lack of self-confidence to be inspiring as I start some entirely new activities of my own.

Chacun a son gout I guess.
    (To each their own)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3729374;
    I'm not on Twitter because I really don't need to know what people are having for lunch--

So to me Kelly looks like a hard working contestant who is gaining a lot of personal knowledge from her time on DWTS.

I personally find her ovecoming her lack of self-confidence to be inspiring as I start some entirely new activities of my own.

(To each their own)
    Ita agree about twitter. The whole think is like stalking to me. My time is too valuable to worry about who,what,where and why some Celebrity is doing what he or she is all day long. Twitter is alot of people with idle time and nothing constructive to do.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3729379;
    Ita agree about twitter. The whole think is like stalking to me. My time is too valuable to worry about who,what,where and why some Celebrity is doing what he or she is all day long. Twitter is alot of people with idle time and nothing constructive to do.
    I could personally give a rattz butt about Twitter, but when all the drama gums up the message boards and riles up fans it's utter nonsense, and it tells me a lot more about these children than some crap "i've overcame a drug problem" bull.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3729374;

(To each their own)
    Maybe if she'd stop being a brat I'd believe this.

+ Reply to Thread