+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Tobi--Hi.

--I agree with the poster above who said that instead of wasting time messing around with Ty--they should have been practicting--and Louie's pro should have been creating some steps for him to do.

I am truly disgusted and disillusioned by the treatment of the athletes this season.

Natalie has no idea how much she lucked out with her pro.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I think it's unfortunate that the judges are being difficult on the celebrity dancers for the routines having so little dance content, when in fact it is the pros they should be chastising. I agree with others who have said Michael is being short-changed because his pro partner is not that great. I've been saying that since this season debuted. Same thing goes for poor little Louie. Lots of potential there but the choreography is sorely lacking, which isn't at all his fault. Personally, I think Michael's partner (don't even know her name) has the personality of a wet noodle. He has so much personality and is ready and willing to bring it to the dance floor but his partner's choreography, in a word, sucks. The dynamic that could, and should be there between the two of them on the dance floor just isn't there.

I'm glad to Aaron Carter knocked down a peg or two. The judges were raving on and on about him for the first few weeks and I was scratching my head wondering what the hype was all about, because, frankly, I haven't seeing what was so special about him. His movements are too frantic and his body too limber for some of the dance moves. It seems the judges aren't that hot for him all of a sudden. Personally, I don't think he fullfils the role of a masculine dance partner that well either. Don't know if that's because of his childish looking face and behaviour or what, but I just don't take him seriously at all out there, especially dancing with Karina.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3726261;
    Omg what more did Len want from Mya's Lambda?Sex?
    I believe he was looking for he required sexual chemistry between the two dancers. That is why it has been called the "forbidden dance." Absent that chemistry, which requires something well beyond the romantic connection required in the rhumba, the dance is not really successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3725932;
    Derek, put a shirt on.
    Or maybe get a darker spray tan? He was totally faded out under the hot TV lights.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3725817;
    They are criticizing Natalie, but they said Melissa was great? Melissa's arms were flailing all over the place, Natalie was 100% better. Please, this is beyond ridiculous. I'm tired of how unrealistic the scoring is. I wish I could say I won't be watching this anymore, but it's like any other trainwreck, you don't want to watch, but you can't help yourself.
    I thought Melissa did very well. Donny Osmond too.

Natalie was great but she didn't get great scores, too low, deserved higher marks. What is it with the judges!! I hope Natalie wins this season, I really like her a lot

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes;3725856;
    I missed Natalie's scores. Can anyone tell me what she got?

Aaron, don't think he danced well at all last night.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3725913;
    Melissa's Charleston was much better than Kelly's. I did not care for hers at all.

Agree. Melissa's was much more lively, fast paced. Kelly's seem a little too slow, were they being too careful and not carefree enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3725919;
    If Kelly Osbourne came on this show to further her career and increase her fan base, I would say mission accomplished. She's definitely won me over.
    I really like Kelly too, very nice young woman. Has anyone ever heard her sing?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3725926;
    What was Aaron's score? I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3725938;
    People don't like shirtless Derek? Fine, more for me.
    Derek looks pretty good, shirtless.

+ Reply to Thread