+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3726285;
    I tend to agree. He looked 12 years old. It was okay for the Lambada, but he won't win the best shirtless male on that show.
    No but he sure comes in a very close second for those who like them young, blond and hot.

Gosh--I can't even find the blush smiley....too bad.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3726294;
    No but he sure comes in a very close second for those who like them young, blond and hot.

Gosh--I can't even find the blush smiley....too bad.
    Here it is

sdl

The polls are crazy right now.
    Dial Idol has Louie dead last and slated for termination. Votenumber1 (usually more reliable) has Louie in first place.
    Chuck looks like a goner on DialIdol; has good support on Votenumber1.
    Overall, Michael looks like the next one to go - sad because he's a nice guy.
    On a more positive note, Aaron isn't far behind Michael - not getting good scores and not very popular.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3726314;
    The polls are crazy right now.
    Dial Idol has Louie dead last and slated for termination. Votenumber1 (usually more reliable) has Louie in first place.
    Chuck looks like a goner on DialIdol; has good support on Votenumber1.
    Overall, Michael looks like the next one to go - sad because he's a nice guy.
    On a more positive note, Aaron isn't far behind Michael - not getting good scores and not very popular.
    I'm not going to pay attention to DI-namely because I don't want to believe Louie is in jeopardy. Vote #1 has been accurate so far this season. I am pleased Aaron isn't doing well for the second week in a row, so hopefully his time is coming to an end. Same with Melissa and Joanna.

Premium Member

Like I said before I am ready for a shock elimination, say bye bye Aaron and Karina.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3726317;
    Like I said before I am ready for a shock elimination, say bye bye Aaron and Karina.
    At least Michael and Chuck are likable.
    Aaron cried like a baby last week when he got a 21. This week he said he wasn't going to cry over the 18 (loved it!) then his face started crumbling. Guarantee the dude cried again. If the wicked Karina was sleeping with him, as is her habit, I'll bet she isn't now.
    Based on the look Louie Van Amstel was sporting tonight, I'd say he's a better hookup for Aaron.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3726324;
    At least Michael and Chuck are likable.
    Aaron cried like a baby last week when he got a 21. This week he said he wasn't going to cry over the 18 (loved it!) then his face started crumbling. Guarantee the dude cried again. If the wicked Karina was sleeping with him, as is her habit, I'll bet she isn't now.
    Based on the look Louie Van Amstel was sporting tonight, I'd say he's a better hookup for Aaron.
    I loved that moment when Samantha asked if he was going to cry. I think that almost let loose the waterworks. Two more minutes and he probably would have broken down on camera. If I didn't like the little weasel, I might have felt sorry for him. I think even Karina looked embarrassed and confused. Your funeral Karina, if you seriously dumped Maks for him.

He's done his damage with his attitude and ego and I think that's what's causing his decline more than anything.

My favorite of the night was Mya and Donnie. I've always watch the Donnie and Marie show while growing up. He is such an entertainer. Mya performance was the best of the night. So what if she use to dance, hell Donnie use to dance as well. Melissa R was a professional dancers with the Cowboys cheerleaders, Shawn has dance training and she won last year. I don't fault these people for the extensive training, just know that when you come on this show, you better bring it!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3726277;
    Louie was short changed by having to travel to Dallas and visit Ty at his ranch and learn to be a 'cowboy' I know they do things like that to let you get to know the people and all, but the kid needed PRACTICE
    He also needs some dance steps and some real dance instruction.

That was awful last night and it was totally his pro's fault.

She admitted she didn't know what the dance was and had never done it before.

Nice of her to choreograph some steps for herself though...

I guess I'm still steaming about how badly the athletes (except for Natalie) were served by their pros last night.

Chuck and Michael and Louie might as well have just tried to dance all by themselves with no choreography in advance for all the "help" they got from their supposed "partners."

But why would the show give them dances the pros don't know enough about to do the teaching? Mark admitted he didn't know the Charleston. But the two step is not all that hard but it would be boring if it was just done the way you see it at the cowboy bars.

+ Reply to Thread