+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think Melissa was slightly overscored, but I think she did great. It was a huge improvement for her. I don't get the Melissa hate on here. There have been way worse.....and half of them are on this season.

Loved Kelly and Mark. Liked Natalie. Wasn't really impressed with anyone else tonight. Aaron overplayed it, Chuck and Michael were dull, the model doesn't move half as well as she thinks she does and Mya taking over choreography...that's a pet peeve of mine. I'm not old enough to be part of the Osmond craze. He danced just fine, but he can go. I'm over him...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't get the MJH hate on here either... I LOVE to see people who aren't professional dancers or have had years of dance compete on the show. It's fun to see them gain confidence and get better. Well,,some of them. I'm having fun watching Natalie,Melissa, and Kelly take on this challenge and learn the dances! Someone like the Ringer now.... yawwwwnnnn.

And I think Michael and the Oompa Loompa (never can think of his name) were let down by their partners choreography! I'm surprised the judges didn't blame the pro's for not putting more into the two guys dance moves. Poor Michael just stood there and the O.L. walked through it while Chelsie ball room 2 stepped and twirled like some bizarre top around him. If the pros dont know the two step why in the world didn't they just youtube it or something?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3726234;
    I don't get the MJH hate on here either... I LOVE to see people who aren't professional dancers or have had years of dance compete on the show. It's fun to see them gain confidence and get better. Well,,some of them. I'm having fun watching Natalie,Melissa, and Kelly take on this challenge and learn the dances! Someone like the Ringer now.... yawwwwnnnn.

And I think Michael and the Oompa Loompa (never can think of his name) were let down by their partners choreography! I'm surprised the judges didn't blame the pro's for not putting more into the two guys dance moves. Poor Michael just stood there and the O.L. walked through it while Chelsie ball room 2 stepped and twirled like some bizarre top around him. If the pros dont know the two step why in the world didn't they just youtube it or something?
    Louie is an Oompa Loompa. .

Oh thanks Paridy--- LOUIE!! My husband and I just say the Oompa Loompa this and that-- can't remember the poor guys name! (we're bad!)

FORT Fanatic

The pros getting the challenge is also interesting. Derek certainly rose to it, and I thought he did a better job than Mya who was basically the choreographer on hers, because of course she's a professional dancer and Dmitry has to take a back seat.

Chelsie missed it, but Louie has not danced very much at all this entire competition.

I think Michael is suffering from lack of instruction from his Pro. Michael is a competitor and wants to do so well. Michael's partner not so much. Why didn't they give him Cheryl?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah, Michael's pro seems to want to showcase herself? I know she's new to the show and used to showcasing herself normally-- but someone needs to tell her she's supposed to be teaching him things to do to make HIM look good! I feel sorry for him. I wonder how he'd be doing by now if he'd had Cheryl for a partner.

Omg what more did Len want from Mya's Lambda?Sex?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Louie, Louie, Louie You can move buddy but you've got to show it!

FORT Fogey

I am so upset after watching the show that I haven't even read the posts here yet.

I can't believe how badly Chuck's "professional" is messing him up!

She's NOT teaching him to dance--she's teaching him to walk around her and hold her when she wants to do another trick.

It was most obvious during the footage of their rehearsal when he walked around--no body moviement in time to the music and no real dance steps--and she said "Wonderful! Great!"

And if that wasn't appalling enough--the other Anna did the very same thing to Michael--but at least the judges called her on it--sort of. they addressed their "lack of dancing" comments to Michael when it is ALL Anna's fault.

That is sooo bad!

And this week Louie's partner Chelsia did the same thing to him too!

What is wrong with these women? Are they so egotistical that they can't stand to have the spotlight off of them and on their partners even for a moment?

(I know I know--tell us how you really feel Wind Dancer.)

End of rant but not the end of feeling really bad for these three athletes who want to dance but who have gottern a really raw deal from their "pros."

Ugh.

+ Reply to Thread