+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3726129;
    I'd be content getting rid of Melissa/Mark and Mya/Dmitry after that. Then I can enjoy the season all the way around Of course I really, really want Aaron gone more than anyone. I think Melissa's time is coming, and hopefully Joanna's. If the judges would pick their jaws up off the ground, and stop overscoring her because of Derek.

Yeah, It's pretty obvious the judges are in a love fest over Derek. Kind of sickening really. It's like he can do no wrong.... and i think technically Natalie will start to blossom and start getting top scores.

FORT Fanatic

Actually Lacey was pretty happy about people who Noticed Two Step in their Routine... and yeah, I saw it too

From her Twitter
    LaceySchwimmer Thanks everyone who's supported and voted for @mark_dacascos and I! And for those who noticed real two step! Thanks!!!!!

Love Lacey, but she is yet another one who needs to go back to English grammar class. What do they teach in school, these last 20 years or so?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3726147;
    Actually Lacey was pretty happy about people who Noticed Two Step in their Routine... and yeah, I saw it too

From her Twitter
    Yes, they actually had the "2 step" steps in their dance. Chuck had none in his, and Louie I think he was trying but it just came off as weak.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3726126;
    Drew who?
    Drew Lahey (I think thats how to spell his last name). He was Cheryl's partner a few seasons ago.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Well, I never thought I would say this, but I think Aaron has now moved into the lead over Joanna for my absolute least favorite ever!!! I'm glad that he put his hair back down on his forehead...at least he looked better this week. I was so embarrassed for him crying on Michael Irvin's shoulder. I hear how everybody is saying that he thinks he is so hot, but I don't know how that is possible. If he is not gay, he has got to be the most effeminate straight person ever!

Really liked seeing Ty again. And that just reminds me of what we are lacking so much this season (except for Kelly) is endearing personalities. I don't think many people knew Ty before last season and his dancing wasn't strong, but people just loved him. I like Natalie (second after Kelly), but her personality is a bit flat as well, and Alec's not being much better isn't helping her. Definitely thought Natalie was sexy in her dance, but there was no connection between her and Alec. ABC needs to do some personality test screening.

Don't think Melissa deserved a 10, but thought it was her best dance yet.

I really like Chelsea (fan of SYTYCD), but couldn't she come up with any moves for Louie except walking?

I think this will be a "one and done" season for pro Anna Demidova. Michael isn't great, but she definitely has let him down all season with her choreography.

Thought Donny did okay, he's always somewhat entertaining. When he was younger and wore his hair different, I never knew that he had two-feet of forehead.

This is what I have for the scoring tonight:
    Melissa & Mark 28
    Mya & Demitry 28
    Joanna & Derek 26
    Donny & Kym 24
    Natalie & Alec 24
    Kelly & Louis 23
    Mark & Lacey 22
    Aaron & Karina 18
    Chuck & Anna 17
    Louie & Chelsie 16
    Michael & Anna 16

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3726177;
    Drew Lahey (I think thats how to spell his last name). He was Cheryl's partner a few seasons ago.
    Oh, ok!

I thought it was a reference to Cheryl's partner on this season, so I was thinking, "what?".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3726199;
    This is what I have for the scoring tonight:
    Melissa & Mark 28
    Mya & Demitry 28
    Joanna & Derek 26
    Donny & Kym 24
    Natalie & Alec 24
    Kelly & Louis 23
    Mark & Lacey 22
    Aaron & Karina 18
    Chuck & Anna 17
    Louie & Chelsie 16
    Michael & Anna 16
    Not surprised who's at the top. I am somewhat happy that Aaron is so close to the bottom. I still think it'll be Chuck or Michael but I can hope. Karina seems to have finally learned what an arrogant attitude will get you with the fans. Donny, Natalie, and Kelly were the only real highlights for me tonight. I was looking forward to next week, but now with the hustle...oh well I guess the producers have to change things up once in awhile and learn from their mistakes.

Melissa was too overscored. I can't figure that one out. And I really wish they'd stop being able to use the judges table. No wonder they fawn over Derek and Mark. They do it more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3726200;
    Oh, ok!

I thought it was a reference to Cheryl's partner on this season, so I was thinking, "what?".
    LOL! Delay WISHES he had 1/10000 the dancing skills Drew has. He (Drew) was actually quite good. I'm not a big Cheryl fan, but they were a great partnership and brought out the best in each other.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread