+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Is it about time usually for the shock elimination, if so please let Aaron and Karina get the boot.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3726037;
    I agree! It was great seeing Ty and that made the Louie's segment less painful to watch. I bet Ty could have taught some country 2-steppen!
    Yeah, it was nice seeing Ty, but they spent their time with him doing farm work. Instead of that, maybe they should have gone to a place where they actually danced the two-step! It was pretty obvious that neither of them knew what the two-step is!

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3726004;
    Donny: The judges missed one significant error because they see the dance mostly from the left side. When dancing side by side toward the audience, foot movement must be the same for both partners. Donny was off rhythm twice and not synchronized with his partner. It is a serious scoring flaw.

But, to his credit, he did two excellent variations on the basic Charleston four step movement, one double time and one foot lift separation in between step and two and again between three and four. They were classic variations, but well executed. (And done in most college threatre musical productions from the era).

Solid 8
    I appreciate your expert input very much.

But I didn't watch or record Donny, not due to any failure, but by choice.

And thus, this is how the show works.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I got the impression that both Chelsie and Louie were uncomfortable tonight, they certainly weren't there usual bubbly selves... Maybe both nervous about never doing this dance before... I thought the dance was "lacking", hopefully they'll be around next week and bring more to the dance floor.

FORT Fanatic

Yikes. Louie sucked big time tonight. He was definitely Dazed and Confused just as Bruno suggested.

I actually thought Joanna and Derek's Lambada was better than Mya's choreographed piece.

Aaron and Karina were just wrong.

I thought MJH was overscored. She danced so hunched up. No flexibility .

I was pleased with Mark and Lacey. Actually some Two Step content and they looked like they were having fun. His kids are adorable.

Donny was Donny...

Natalie I thought was underscored. It was careful, but better than what they gave her.

Louie and Kelly...eh? I wasn't overly excited about this one.

Michael Irvin...well there wasn't much to mark there.

Chuck Liddell...Frankenstein does Two step..

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3726103;
    I got the impression that both Chelsie and Louie were uncomfortable tonight, they certainly weren't there usual bubbly selves... Maybe both nervous about never doing this dance before... I thought the dance was "lacking", hopefully they'll be around next week and bring more to the dance floor.
    Yeah, my husband and I were commenting that their chemistry completely changed this week. We think something must have happened between them because they had some major sparks between them previously, and suddenly it was gone. And, he didn't even try this week. He walked through it and then acted like he didn't want to be around her.

Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3726017;
    These have to be some of the worst Texas two step dances I have ever seen.
    Double ditto on that. I did not see anything 2-stepish at all. Zero. Nada.

If the production company had chops, they would have gone to a real dance hall, with sawdust on the dance floor, and done their homework. And then, they would have presented the dance on the show, with additional flourishes.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3726096;
    Is it about time usually for the shock elimination, if so please let Aaron and Karina get the boot.
    That would be awesome. Follow it up with Joanna and Derek getting the boot next week and I'll stop snarking for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3726062;
    Drew and Cheryl didn't do a two-step. They did a sexy dance disguised in western clothes.
    Drew who?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3726115;
    That would be awesome. Follow it up with Joanna and Derek getting the boot next week and I'll stop snarking for the rest of the season.
    I'd be content getting rid of Melissa/Mark and Mya/Dmitry after that. Then I can enjoy the season all the way around Of course I really, really want Aaron gone more than anyone. I think Melissa's time is coming, and hopefully Joanna's. If the judges would pick their jaws up off the ground, and stop overscoring her because of Derek.

+ Reply to Thread