+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I hope next season they give Edyta a contender. I think maybe they thought they did this time but who knew Ashley would go so soon. Maybe they thought they gave Tony a good partner in Kathy Ireland, I mean she seemed like a good choice who would have thought she would have blown up so early. But yeah, their big guns are MIA now except for Louie whom I love to watch dance. He is the fastest dancing fool. Sort of confusing why he is all handsy with Kelly, so much younger, so unappealing it would seem.....What has she done again? Cussed up a blue streak on TV, gotten ugly tattoos? Lives with a nutcase family....the things people think of as celebrity worthy, weird. I have to admit, I like her much better on this show than when I've seen her on other things. I hope she stays on because I like Louie so much.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3720574;
    Mark needs to stop taking whatever it is he's taking. Maybe he's concentrating on his music too hard. I don't know, but he looks like a delusional caught in the headlights killer.

I voted for Mel B., even though I don't want to see her dance with anyone other than Maks. I figured Gilles, Shawn, or Kristi would get it.

I was disappointed by the Macy's dance, the jaber-however you spell it. I thought they'd do so much a better and a much better, upbeat routine. That was a snooze fest.
    who was the other "guest" dancer with Mark???

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3720639;
    Glad Debi is gone - she is painful to watch.
    I think Debi suffered from just 4 things:
    a) She can't dance.
    b) She is weird and scary looking.
    c) Her "career" rivals that of Ashley Hamilton.
    d) Her fan base would fit in a Volkswagon.
    Other than that, she will be missed.
    Last edited by sdl; 10-06-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3720664;

...Her fan base would fit in a Volkswagon.
    I've been a fan since In The Soup which was close to twenty years ago. A lot of her early work (and I guess even a fairly substantial portion of her current work) was in independent films, so she wouldn't really be all that well known to the public at large. Those of us who like her really do like her, though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

Damn it. I am so pissed at Sabrina Bryan getting the Design a Dance...What the Hell? She didn't even make top 6 because people didn't vote for her. And they expect me to believe that winners and more importantly runners up didn't have the vote? Bull Crap.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3720656;
    I hope next season they give Edyta a contender. I think maybe they thought they did this time but who knew Ashley would go so soon. Maybe they thought they gave Tony a good partner in Kathy Ireland, I mean she seemed like a good choice who would have thought she would have blown up so early. But yeah, their big guns are MIA now except for Louie whom I love to watch dance. He is the fastest dancing fool. Sort of confusing why he is all handsy with Kelly, so much younger, so unappealing it would seem.....What has she done again? Cussed up a blue streak on TV, gotten ugly tattoos? Lives with a nutcase family....the things people think of as celebrity worthy, weird. I have to admit, I like her much better on this show than when I've seen her on other things. I hope she stays on because I like Louie so much.
    Edyta deserves a contender. In the last 3 seasons she got booted first twice and had a partner last week she had to hold back from running for the hills because he didn't want to be there. If she returns next season, it'll be her 10th, and she'll be the only pro to make it to the milestone. Can't we have a Cinderella ending and have her win? I am extremely happy for Alec but am a little guarded about the judges with Natalie. If it meant keeping Mya, Derek, Mark, or possibly Aaron around over her, I'm afraid she'd come up short. Louis is a popular pro whose been sorely missed and I am hoping he becomes a regular again after getting on the map with Kelly. I also hope Maks can get back to his glory days like in the early seasons with Laila and Mel B. I do think the producers were expecting something different this season, and everything hit the fan on night one. Even though there's controversy with the casting and certain actions of contestants and a pro couple who doesn't seem to stand each other now after their break up, the show is barely on the radar this season. Which is pretty sad considering what lengths websites go to to get dirt.

Next season I'd love to see Jonathan, Tony, Maks, Alec, Louis, Dmitry (if CA and Bruno fall out of love with him), Edyta, Kym, Chelsie, and Anna T. back for the pros, and maybe, just maybe, the producers can give them some winners this time? At least in the cases of Edyta, Anna, Jonathan, Tony, and Maks. And Alec, Louis, and Kym to make up for past seasons.

*sniff* I miss Maks already.

FORT Fanatic

a) She can't dance.
    Debi has a better career than Ashley...much...she's on Entourage, and she was in GoodFellas and a bunch of movies...Ashley? was he someone's boyfriend in Beethoven? I mean there's no comparison there. Let's face it, Robert DiNiro probably doesn't watch DWTS, and Madonna is too busy to pimp for her girl..

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3720686;
    My favorite look of the night, Aaron the jerk in jeopardy. Too bad his scores kept him in. Votenumber1.com showed that he really doesn't have good support.
    Me too. Even though I knew I wasn't going to be lucky enough to have him go, it was still worth it. Especially his delayed reaction when Tom said they were in jeopardy. Then him and Karina looking all pissy in the bottom 4. I checked vote #1 and he was near the bottom, but it said that Michael, Debi, and Chuck were most at risk for being voted off. Michael and Chuck haven't had good fan support on that site at all and I think they're likely next. The good news is Joanna and Melissa don't have good fan support either.

Karina has twittered that next week she and Aaron have "the forbidden dance", the Lambada. Not sure if I like this because he'll either over do it and they'll totally out their relationship, if they have one, and the judges will rave about his comeback and give him his stupid high scores. Or he'll totally overdo it and mess it up. With 4 new dances and 11 couples, I wonder if they'll have every dance have 2 couples and 3 of the dances get an extra couple. They did that for season 7, they had 2 couples each attempt the new dances.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I am really disappointed with the show this season. Usually I am so excited, but this season I could really take it or leave it. So far, I am still watching, but definitely not with any enthusiasm. I think mostly because the "stars" haven't really shown a lot of personality, or personality that I like. The only one that I really seem to like is Kelly Osbourne, which actually was a bit shocking to me. Some others are nice enough, but kind of boring (Mya, Natalie, Melissa). And others are are downright annoying to me (Aaron, Joanna, Donny).

a) She can't dance.
    a) She can't dance like a pro. But she did dance.
    b) She is actually very down-to-earth and un-Hollywood. She is very attractive.
    c) Her career has been fine. Considering they let washed-up boybanders, disgraced politicians and reality TV rejects on the show as well, she is Hollywood royalty in comparison.
    d) Her fan base just doesn't mesh with the DWTS demographic that votes in rabid hordes, and twitters for small armies to vote too like a cult.

And yes, she will be missed by many of us.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread