+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/5 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

With his hair off his face (and not doing that silly flip thing at the ends), Louie actually has a good looking face. Still VERY young looking but cute. He really should think about cutting it a little so his face can be seen. Kinda like a teen-age girl hiding behind her hair.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by catzy;3719376;
    So there was a lift and she got a 10?
    Mya definitely had a lift, but foot-police CA chose to overlook it because she likes her. CA said she was so "mermerized" that she couldn't be sure if there was a lift or not, so she couldn't call it. Liar!

I've always liked Chelsie - she's one of my favorite female pros with Kym and Edyta - but I was having a hard time warming up to Louie till tonight. I loved the dance. My only, uneducated criticism is that Chelsie was doing a lot more of the dancing.
    I do wish they's gotten scored higher for that. I sure enjoyed them a lot more than Aaron and Karina. (Of course, the fact that I really don't like Karina could have something to do with it!)

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3719378;
    Of course, because CA loves Mya/Dmitry. She always gives Maks, Tony, Alec, Kym, and Edyta a harder time.
    True, she alsolutely does give those guys a harder time. If she likes you, she will totally overlook lifts, mistakes or anything else. CA is a total fraud. By the way, Len was an a** tonight.

I'm been watching the older shows for the past week or so and they gave 9 & 10's back then that they would give 7 & 8's for today.

I'm also tired of CA telling some of the stars they look "scared". DUH!!! Of course, most of them are scared to death. CA, that's normal. They are not professional dancers and they have a right to be scared.

FORT Fanatic

Well I'm not ready to throw Lacey under the bus yet, but what the hell was she thinking to have Mark start with his wife first? How the heck do you get into a romantic rumba like that? He's got so much great raw material to work with, his extensions are beautiful. It was disappointing that they didn't sex it up at all, the costume was so low key.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3719721;
    Mya definitely had a lift, but foot-police CA chose to overlook it because she likes her. CA said she was so "mermerized" that she couldn't be sure if there was a lift or not, so she couldn't call it. Liar!
    I was so pissed at that. What the hell? a 10? It was a good rumba, but it's no where near the best yet. I wasn't convinced at some of her basic work.

Quote Originally Posted by catzy;3719380;
    CA gave the 10??
    Yes, CA and Buno gave Mya/Dmitry a 10 and Len gave them a 7. Those were the only 10's of the night.

CA & Bruno gave Natalie/Alec 9's and Len an 8. Those were the only 9's of the night. There were only five 8's for the night and the rest were 4,5,6 & 7's. It was a tough night for the dancers, not that they were all that great.

I thought Louie/Chelsie did better than the 20 they got. Len's 5 was a joke. I'm convinced that there is something romantic going on between those two.

If there is anything going on between Aaron/Karina, that's just sick!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3719390;
    So I guess Maks helped. Apparently Louie's parents wanted help with his appearance. Louie said he's not cutting his hair, and Maks doesn't think he should, but said it wasn't right for the rumba.
    When Maks used to wear his hair longer, he slicked it back just like Louie did tonight. Maybe Louie did take Maks' advice.

FORT Fanatic

I think that it is in Louie's favor if people think there's something going on. So they're going to play it up. I'm not convinced, but they had good chemistry. I DO think there's something going on between Aaron and Karina and they're trying hard not to let it show. That's why their Rumba looked awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by catzy;3719452;
    Louie got a 5??
    Yea, Len gave him and Chelsie a 5, which was ridiculous. They got an 8 from CA and a 7 from Bruno = 20. If Len is going to act like he did tonight, no more days off for him.

+ Reply to Thread