+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Results Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 9/29 Results Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

It's interesting Vote Number 1 had Kathy, as a probable or a Chuck, and a possible Debi or Michael

Louie I think was just a ruse.

I have the feeling that Louie may have "calmed his nerves" herbally. A little slack-eyed, a little giggly - yep, seen that before .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3714442;
    I have the feeling that Louie may have "calmed his nerves" herbally. A little slack-eyed, a little giggly - yep, seen that before .
    Word. That boy likes his recreationals.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3714432;
    I don't think Tom said there was going to be a shocker, but there might be a shocker because of how close everyone was.

I was a little surprised that Debi/Maks were in the bottom 2. I hope that's not a bad sign

I think this is the earliest Tony has ever left. Well, he got to the final 3 last season, and hopefully next season has better luck. Maybe Nancy O'Dell will be able to come back. But as likeable as Kathy was, she did deserve to go.
    I don't know...Leeza Gibbons went pretty early in Season 4.

FORT Fanatic

Krupa has Rumba next week....I wonder if that means all the Jivers have Rumba

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3714446;
    I don't know...Leeza Gibbons went pretty early in Season 4.
    I forgot about her (I always do, her and that basketball player that went early) when I think about that season.

So despite having some of the worst or mediocre partners, he's done fairly well for himself. Tony didn't look too shocked, and neither did Kathy. He and Maks are BFFs so it was probably sad that they were both in the bottom 2 and one of them was leaving. At least Tony has things coming up for him and can go home and spend time with his family, whom he always misses.

It's interesting Vote Number 1 had Kathy, as a probable or a Chuck, and a possible Debi or Michael

Louie I think was just a ruse
    I checked vote #1 and since it was close and accurate I'll now be basing my hopes on that stupid site, until it goes the route of Dial Idol

Krupa has Rumba next week....I wonder if that means all the Jivers have Rumba
    Dang. That's a dance where all you really have to do is look sexy and potentially not move. She'll survive another week So that'd be Joanna, Melissa, Louie, and Mya (already confirmed). They'll probably split up the tango/quick step group. Not that I'd mine that many sambas, since I don't like the rumba.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-29-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Hadn't heard that Max and Karina broke up~~~when did that happen?
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear10;3714451;
    Last I heard they were engaged. So what happened?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear10;3714451;
    Right before the new season started. Apparently they broke up on Labor Day weekend. Maks is still heart broken, or so I've read. There haven't been a lot of details as to why, though most say Maks dumped her. Reasons given were she was too high maintenance and he realized he couldn't deal with it, they spent too much time together and realized they wanted different things and weren't on the same page with their life's goals (Maks seemed ready to get married and have kids that second), and some say Karina being in love with the spotlight was what broke it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3714438;
    Considering a lot of things fly over Samantha's head and she doesn't seem to realize or understand why everyone's laughing, you're probably right. Curiousity has me wondering how Tom would cover that.

Samba and Rumba next week. I'm not too sure we'll survive with this group

I'm so happy my faves got through to next week!
    Not tonight - it would have gotten stuck in that wild hair of hers. Honestly! I don't usually get very snarky about the outfits, but who put that hairdo and that huge necklace together? The dress looked good, but the rest of it was atrocious.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread