+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 261

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #201
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3709146;
    I thought the women blew the men away tonight. So much better than last night. I LOVE me some Dimitri, I hope he and Mya make it to the end since he left so early last season. Kelly was a shocker tonight, really liked her too. Johanna was perfect too, Natalie almost perfect. Definitely the women are stronger this season.
    Totally agree...last night's show was soo boring.

    Joanna did well, I have to give her that, but she left such a bad taste in my mouth after seeing her on Superstars this summer I can't be happy for her. Wish I were a better person!!

    I have to say that I really liked the addition of the relay dance this year...very good choice. Wonder if they will have this again or if this is just for this week.

  2. #202
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3709152;
    Totally agree...last night's show was soo boring.

    Joanna did well, I have to give her that, but she left such a bad taste in my mouth after seeing her on Superstars this summer I can't be happy for her. Wish I were a better person!!

    I have to say that I really liked the addition of the relay dance this year...very good choice. Wonder if they will have this again or if this is just for this week.
    I don't know a thing about Joanna, except for what I saw of her tonight, but I noticed a lot of posters are not crazy about her. In the dance floor she was pretty good. I'm leaning towards Mya because I really want Dimitri to win at least one season and I think this might be his best chance, although I think Kelly Osbourne has a huge fanbase and she did well. Love the relay dance, I hope they do it again. No Guilles this year though.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

  3. #203
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I loved Dimitri ever since SYTYCD; however, I don't think his personality comes across as well on DWTS. I think him and Mya are definitely the best, but my heart just goes out to Kelly. At least the women came through...I was really worried after last night.

    Hopefully, it will be Tom and Macy who go home. Wouldn't mind if Ashley went either. Are they going to do the two lowest, or 1 guy and 1 girl? Anyone know?

  4. #204
    FORT Fogey nanarama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3709099;
    You know..... Macy Gray would make a perfect Lula if they ever make a movie out of the Stephanie Plum novels.
    Oh. My. Gosh!
    I laughed out loud when I read this.
    The only problem is that Lula is a little endearing with her wacky-ness and I don't feel that with Macy.

  5. #205
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3709162;
    I loved Dimitri ever since SYTYCD; however, I don't think his personality comes across as well on DWTS. I think him and Mya are definitely the best, but my heart just goes out to Kelly. At least the women came through...I was really worried after last night.

    Hopefully, it will be Tom and Macy who go home. Wouldn't mind if Ashley went either. Are they going to do the two lowest, or 1 guy and 1 girl? Anyone know?
    I loved Dimitri since SYTYCD too. I don't know about the elimination but for me they could send most of the guys home tomorrow.

    I'm rooting for Iron Chef on the men's side and Donny for sentimental reasons but they are not nearly as good as some of the women.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

  6. #206
    FORT Fan stcroix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    392

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I didn't watch Superstars and don't know what it was about. Could someone tell me what was wrong with Joanna on that show? I gather she might have been a diva or something? I thought she looked like a Cameron Diaz type person, full of life,fun--- but that must have been put on for the show tonight? My hubby's jaw was dropped everytime she was on camera, so I'm guessing some guys might vote for her (along with anyone else who just thought she did a good job) Info appreciated!

  7. #207
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Definitely think that the talent this season is the most lopsidded ever. Usually it seems like there are more guys left at the end, but let's hope not this year.

    OT: Are the Osmonds and the Jacksons that tight? Last night Jermaine was there with Marie and didn't I see LaToya there tonight?

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey dougrayfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3709171;
    I didn't watch Superstars and don't know what it was about. Could someone tell me what was wrong with Joanna on that show? I gather she might have been a diva or something? I thought she looked like a Cameron Diaz type person, full of life,fun--- but that must have been put on for the show tonight? My hubby's jaw was dropped everytime she was on camera, so I'm guessing some guys might vote for her (along with anyone else who just thought she did a good job) Info appreciated!
    She was partners with Terrell Owens of the NFL. He's got an ego the size of Australia and she's right behind him. When he didn't do well in a skill he had a temper tantrum, when she didn't do well she was in a snit. When they both performed poorly, both had tantrums and both were bleeped - A LOT. She was really nasty the first time they were eliminated. Came back due to an injury, I believe, to another team, so they stayed on another week or two, were slightly better behaved, but still bad sports.

    I really don't like TO, but she was right up there with him, I can't get past her bad behavior and she demonstrated that a little tonight, kinda smug about getting the 10 in the relay.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

    "My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

  9. #209
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I'll be glad to tell you!!!

    Superstars was a show where they paired an athlete with a celebrity and they competed in various challenges. Joanna was paired with TO (Terrell Owens, wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills that is know for having quite the ego). Anyway, they didn't do so well and Joanna lit into him and blamed everything on him with a nice, classy foul mouth. She said something like, "You call yourself an athlete!?!" Now TO is not one to be pitied...I would usually say that he deserves what he gets (karma and everything), but Joanna was so ugly at her core and TO just took it. Didn't say a thing back...gotta hand it to him.

    I think that she got enough feedback and she is trying to place nice.

  10. #210
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Joanna is a fake wannabe and even though she dances well, I want her gone. Like yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.