+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3709146;
    I thought the women blew the men away tonight. So much better than last night. I LOVE me some Dimitri, I hope he and Mya make it to the end since he left so early last season. Kelly was a shocker tonight, really liked her too. Johanna was perfect too, Natalie almost perfect. Definitely the women are stronger this season.
    Totally agree...last night's show was soo boring.

Joanna did well, I have to give her that, but she left such a bad taste in my mouth after seeing her on Superstars this summer I can't be happy for her. Wish I were a better person!!

I have to say that I really liked the addition of the relay dance this year...very good choice. Wonder if they will have this again or if this is just for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3709152;
    Totally agree...last night's show was soo boring.

Joanna did well, I have to give her that, but she left such a bad taste in my mouth after seeing her on Superstars this summer I can't be happy for her. Wish I were a better person!!

I have to say that I really liked the addition of the relay dance this year...very good choice. Wonder if they will have this again or if this is just for this week.
    I don't know a thing about Joanna, except for what I saw of her tonight, but I noticed a lot of posters are not crazy about her. In the dance floor she was pretty good. I'm leaning towards Mya because I really want Dimitri to win at least one season and I think this might be his best chance, although I think Kelly Osbourne has a huge fanbase and she did well. Love the relay dance, I hope they do it again. No Guilles this year though.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

I loved Dimitri ever since SYTYCD; however, I don't think his personality comes across as well on DWTS. I think him and Mya are definitely the best, but my heart just goes out to Kelly. At least the women came through...I was really worried after last night.

Hopefully, it will be Tom and Macy who go home. Wouldn't mind if Ashley went either. Are they going to do the two lowest, or 1 guy and 1 girl? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3709099;
    You know..... Macy Gray would make a perfect Lula if they ever make a movie out of the Stephanie Plum novels.
    Oh. My. Gosh!
    I laughed out loud when I read this.
    The only problem is that Lula is a little endearing with her wacky-ness and I don't feel that with Macy.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3709162;
    I loved Dimitri ever since SYTYCD; however, I don't think his personality comes across as well on DWTS. I think him and Mya are definitely the best, but my heart just goes out to Kelly. At least the women came through...I was really worried after last night.

Hopefully, it will be Tom and Macy who go home. Wouldn't mind if Ashley went either. Are they going to do the two lowest, or 1 guy and 1 girl? Anyone know?
    I loved Dimitri since SYTYCD too. I don't know about the elimination but for me they could send most of the guys home tomorrow.

I'm rooting for Iron Chef on the men's side and Donny for sentimental reasons but they are not nearly as good as some of the women.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

I didn't watch Superstars and don't know what it was about. Could someone tell me what was wrong with Joanna on that show? I gather she might have been a diva or something? I thought she looked like a Cameron Diaz type person, full of life,fun--- but that must have been put on for the show tonight? My hubby's jaw was dropped everytime she was on camera, so I'm guessing some guys might vote for her (along with anyone else who just thought she did a good job) Info appreciated!

Definitely think that the talent this season is the most lopsidded ever. Usually it seems like there are more guys left at the end, but let's hope not this year.

OT: Are the Osmonds and the Jacksons that tight? Last night Jermaine was there with Marie and didn't I see LaToya there tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3709171;
    I didn't watch Superstars and don't know what it was about. Could someone tell me what was wrong with Joanna on that show? I gather she might have been a diva or something? I thought she looked like a Cameron Diaz type person, full of life,fun--- but that must have been put on for the show tonight? My hubby's jaw was dropped everytime she was on camera, so I'm guessing some guys might vote for her (along with anyone else who just thought she did a good job) Info appreciated!
    She was partners with Terrell Owens of the NFL. He's got an ego the size of Australia and she's right behind him. When he didn't do well in a skill he had a temper tantrum, when she didn't do well she was in a snit. When they both performed poorly, both had tantrums and both were bleeped - A LOT. She was really nasty the first time they were eliminated. Came back due to an injury, I believe, to another team, so they stayed on another week or two, were slightly better behaved, but still bad sports.

I really don't like TO, but she was right up there with him, I can't get past her bad behavior and she demonstrated that a little tonight, kinda smug about getting the 10 in the relay.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I'll be glad to tell you!!!

Superstars was a show where they paired an athlete with a celebrity and they competed in various challenges. Joanna was paired with TO (Terrell Owens, wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills that is know for having quite the ego). Anyway, they didn't do so well and Joanna lit into him and blamed everything on him with a nice, classy foul mouth. She said something like, "You call yourself an athlete!?!" Now TO is not one to be pitied...I would usually say that he deserves what he gets (karma and everything), but Joanna was so ugly at her core and TO just took it. Didn't say a thing back...gotta hand it to him.

I think that she got enough feedback and she is trying to place nice.

Premium Member

Joanna is a fake wannabe and even though she dances well, I want her gone. Like yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread