+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Coughlin - Season 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Natalie Coughlin - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3715471;
    Natalie is one of my favorites, not only is she gracious and shows amazing sportsmanship out there on the floor but she's just beautiful. Her eyes are gorgeous, I hope she goes far because I'd like to see Alec make it into the finals. He's long overdue.
    Alec has long been one of my favorite pros. I was thinking about it, and he really hasn't ever had the chance to show off his choreography. He did 3 dances combined between seasons 4 and 5. He's only ever done one waltz, jive, paso doble, and freestyle, and that was back in season 1. He's done 2 cha chas, 3 quick steps, 2 sambas, a WCS, a salsa, 2 foxtrots, a mambo, and now 3 rumbas. The man's never even had the chance to do a tango on this show! I love this partnership and really hope they pull through. I have so many favorites, but I may just start giving all my votes to Natalie/Alec. Natalie has such a great attitude and work ethic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3715714;
    Alec has long been one of my favorite pros. I was thinking about it, and he really hasn't ever had the chance to show off his choreography. He did 3 dances combined between seasons 4 and 5. He's only ever done one waltz, jive, paso doble, and freestyle, and that was back in season 1. He's done 2 cha chas, 3 quick steps, 2 sambas, a WCS, a salsa, 2 foxtrots, a mambo, and now 3 rumbas. The man's never even had the chance to do a tango on this show! I love this partnership and really hope they pull through. I have so many favorites, but I may just start giving all my votes to Natalie/Alec. Natalie has such a great attitude and work ethic.
    Natalie came through last night in a big way. She has a performer's body. Now if she can just gain some confidence...
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

My girl is really starting to step it up. At the rate she's progressing she could go all the way. Remember, I called it!

LOL not sure if you can say you called it first. Looking up through the posts everybody is saying she has tons of potentials and is going far. She's been my favorite since the first dance because of that potential and because there is nothing "ringer"ish about her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3719932;
    Natalie came through last night in a big way. She has a performer's body. Now if she can just gain some confidence...
    I think her confidence will be there after last night. What an amazing rumba. I loved the whole thing! The beginning, the song, the choreography, the story, the dancing. And I'm always happy to see Edyta make a cameo. I so hope she gets a decent partner next season. Alec seems so at ease this season, too. Something's different about his attitude but I think he knows he finally has a partner where there's no conflicts and who has the potential to do very well. She's put herself on the radar and separated herself from the pack. Go Natalie!

And I loved Edyta's line last night: "I give you permission to go all out with my husband" and then Alec "You're selling me out?"

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone know what dance Natalie and Alec have next week?

Natalie and Alec do the Bolero next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3720852;
    Natalie and Alec do the Bolero next week.
    I don't know what that dance is, but I am praising the high heavens that Natalie did NOT pull the Lambada! Since I had never heard of it, I went on You Tube and watched several clips. Forbidden dance..... That makes Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing almost look like he was dancing in the church basement.
    This dance - apparently from the Hispanic Carribean islands - would kill the Natalie who blushed every time she had to look Alec in the face and eyes. She would die if she had to simulate a horse ride for half a dance with him.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I personally can't stand the Bolero and think this will be a trainwreck of epic proportions. Its a really slowed down Rumba (IMO) and I think the Rumba should be taken out of this show. I wish they had given her something better since she's one of my favorites.

Bloomers -- Aaron, Joanna and Mya will be doingt the Lambada. Any thoughts ?? LOL !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast