+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Coughlin - Season 9

Re: Natalie Coughlin - Season 9

I am now officially in the Natalie camp. I'm pulling for her to go all he way. She doesn't have the dance background of Mya or Joanna, but performed really well. She has great potential and I think we'll see tremendous improvement from her throughout the season.

I love Natalie. She has great potential. GO NATALIE!!
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fanatic

I just listened to Natalie's podcast with Adam Carolla. Really interesting stuff. I like her because she calls BS on the Osbourne cryfest, without being snarky about it. Mark Dacascos is my guy, but she's my go to girl.
    Last edited by Andiemywestie; 09-28-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Who is John Galt?

I think Natalie is my favorite of the women (with Mark taking my vote for the men). She is adorable and she dances well. As an athlete, she is body confident and has the work ethic to keep getting better. I also like her hot - hot partner. Alec, Dimitry, and Maks are my eye candy this season. It is wonderful to have all of them to entertain me.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3713206;
    I think Natalie is my favorite of the women (with Mark taking my vote for the men). She is adorable and she dances well. As an athlete, she is body confident and has the work ethic to keep getting better. I also like her hot - hot partner. Alec, Dimitry, and Maks are my eye candy this season. It is wonderful to have all of them to entertain me.
    Not to mention look at And throw Tony in there for me. Alec has long been a favorite of mine and I was beginning to wonder what he did to the producers in terms of getting two models that got him booted first back to back, and not being added regularly when he was able to appear. I thought he and Toni Braxton were going to be a force to be reckoned with, but I don't think she ever really got a chance to shine.

However, Alec/Natalie seem to have an amazing partnership. Alec seems to be enjoying himself a lot this season, as does Natalie. She does have amazing potential. Her quick step wasn't perfect, but it's there, and I think she takes the comments to heart (at least the judges give her comments she can work on). As the weeks go by I think she's only going to get better and better. The good thing is, she didn't bomb in either dance, so I'm thinking and hoping that neither style will give her trouble.

Who is John Galt?

Yep - Tony's a keeper too!!

It's always interesting to me when they have female athletes from sports where they compete with no makeup on, like swimming and tennis. You never know how they're going to "clean up." Monica Selles didn't look so great, imo, with all that makeup on, but Natalie is gorgeous! She moves well too and her partner is one of my favorite pros. I hope she builds enough of a fan base to stick around a while.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Natalie is one of my favorites, not only is she gracious and shows amazing sportsmanship out there on the floor but she's just beautiful. Her eyes are gorgeous, I hope she goes far because I'd like to see Alec make it into the finals. He's long overdue.

FORT Fanatic

Natalie's twitter is so raw. She was so nervous about the vote, so I sent her an AOL on-line poll that has her rated very high among the women and she tweeted back thank you and that it calmed her. Sweet girl. If you get a chance to hear the Adam Carolla podcast it's really pretty good. Adam is very insightful about this competition.

I really like Natalie C. too, she has a great sense of humor, dances well..........I hope she wins, rooting for her every week. She is my favorite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast